• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Press Release: W.E.ROCK Western # 3 location change

Lil' Rich

Date: April 28, 2007

For immediate release

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

To all Western Pro National Competitors, Marketing Partners, Media, and Spectators:

Due to unforeseen and last minute zoning and permitting issues with the new W.E.ROCK competition site in Ellensburg Washington, the Western Pro National # 3 Event will be moved to Goldendale Washington. The event date will remain the same (May 25-27, 2007).
W.E.ROCK has enjoyed very successful event in Goldendale and while we all know that the Goldendale site imposes some challenges due to limited size, we are very happy to be able to return to Goldendale one more time.
The Ellensburg construction project will continue and be available for use during the 2008 competition season. W.E.ROCK wishes to thank all city, county and state official that are making the Ellensburg event site possible.
Please check www.we-rock..cc for updates to the W.E.ROCK Western Pro Nationals Event # 3.
________
Yamaha YZ250

Last edited:
that's kinda shitty really, I think even more spectators will be lost now. I was looking foreward to only having about 45 minutes between the comp site and moonrock's. I think a lot of people that were going to be doing a split weekend are going to choose rec wheeling over gdale. I'll be in G dale of course.

:awesomework: i think thats AWESOME! i love going to goldendale! that campsite is like a tradition every year! im way more excited for it now!

:booo: I'm kinda torn. It's tradition to go every year but this will be the first time Kevin and Michael don't do their thing. If it was like it used to be (more normal vehicles, less totally built buggies) then it would still be fun to watch. But now I know less and less competitors so the only reason to go is the fun at the campground :haha:

That and if the town is anything like it was last year, that really took away alot of the fun.

:booo: I'm kinda torn. It's tradition to go every year but this will be the first time Kevin and Michael don't do their thing. If it was like it used to be (more normal vehicles, less totally built buggies) then it would still be fun to watch. But now I know less and less competitors so the only reason to go is the fun at the campground :haha:

That and if the town is anything like it was last year, that really took away alot of the fun.

The campground...

The town...

The parade...

The beer garden...

who cares, I just want to wheel, it's all just where your priorities are :cheer:

Latest posts

Back