• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Quick Lock Locker???

Boonie Buster

Stuck on a Curb
Anyone run this? my dad just asked me about them, and i don't really know much about them. From the pics and specs they look just like a lock-rite. would he be better off with a lock-rite than the quick-lock or are they the same thing? It's for a 4cyl. toyota...

I think (don't quote me) that the only difference is Lockrights use a double spring vs a single spring with the GG Quick lock

I've had WAY better luck /w the Aussie's or Lockright's than the Quik-lok's.

J

that's what i was wanting to hear, thank you.:awesomework: I was kind of skeptical (have been) about this setup, i just don't hear enough (good or bad) about these. compared to lock-rites and aussies. my dad keeps wanting to put a limited slip in there and i have to keep telling him NO, and that he'd be better off with something else.

The quick locks are cheaper cuase their metalurgy isn't up to par with lock rite and aussie.. they are known to strip the teeth... sometimes the first time out.

Buddy of mine bought two quiklocs for his Jeep. There rear works and the one up front broke on the third run. It is weled now.

I use a Aussie on my front diff of the toyota. I like it, it works great. Sometimes on down hill turns it will not let me turn the wheel. I have to pop the gas peddle or put it in 2x.

Latest posts

Back