• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

rockbouncer88

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
I banned him today after he was sending "reports to moderators" on every post in this thread.

http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=50224.0

His name is Kenneth Reece.

I looked him up on Facebook and he has a bunch of friends in our sport/hobby.

I banned him after texting with MattO and we were both fed up with our email blowing up from him. He also sent PMs to many people on the board.

So, my question, is did he just get caught up in the moment and is a good guy and I should delete the ban. Hate pulling the ban trigger on anybody forever. I don't think I know him, so I am looking out for those that may. Should we let him back in now that I have locked the thread.

Or let him stay gone, looking for assistace from EasyLine.

Never heard of him before on here so I don't think him staying gone will ever make much of a ****.

He's obviously either not too smart or one in the same, being associated with that scamming ****. The message he sent Tom from AOP was way over the top, Tom is awesome. **** him, is what I say.

But I'm more of an asshole than some and I ride a Polaris now, so take my opinion with a grain of salt. molaugh

TacomaJD said:
Never heard of him before on here so I don't think him staying gone will ever make much of a ****.

He's obviously either not too smart or one in the same, being associated with that scamming ****. The message he sent Tom from AOP was way over the top, Tom is awesome. **** him, is what I say.

But I'm more of an asshole than some and I ride a Polaris now, so take my opinion with a grain of salt. molaugh

I'm with this guy. Haven't heard of him before and he is Batmobile Will's buddy on the Facebook. :ban:

But I also wouldn't know him if he was sitting in front of me. Just came off as a **** and he associates and stands up for someone with outstanding warrants in other states for screwing people out of their hard earned money.

lowbudgetjunk said:
I'm with this guy. Haven't heard of him before and he is Batmobile Will's buddy on the Facebook. :ban:

But I also wouldn't know him if he was sitting in front of me. Just came off as a **** and he associates and stands up for someone with outstanding warrants in other states for screwing people out of their hard earned money.

Talked to Batmobile today and he does not want to be associated with him. I deleted your comment in the other thread about them being friends. Having someone as a FB friend really does not mean much by today's standards.

JohnG said:
Talked to Batmobile today and he does not want to be associated with him. I deleted your comment in the other thread about them being friends. Having someone as a FB friend really does not mean much by today's standards.

Touche

I just can't get over him saying that to Tom! How could you not like Tom?!?! If you have beef with a guy like Tom, you might be the problem instead of the other way around.

Yeah fuk him. Wat weirdo. Fukin nut sack..

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    50.7 KB · Views: 14
It's interesting the term "bullying" keeps being used by this person... After all, it seems the "bullying" is happening in these PM's flying around by that person. Man or woman...

JohnG said:
I banned him today after he was sending "reports to moderators" on every post in this thread.

http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=50224.0

His name is Kenneth Reece.

I looked him up on Facebook and he has a bunch of friends in our sport/hobby.

I banned him after texting with MattO and we were both fed up with our email blowing up from him. He also sent PMs to many people on the board.

So, my question, is did he just get caught up in the moment and is a good guy and I should delete the ban. Hate pulling the ban trigger on anybody forever. I don't think I know him, so I am looking out for those that may. Should we let him back in now that I have locked the thread.

Or let him stay gone, looking for assistace from EasyLine.

He threatened Tom on Facebook. Anyone that threatens someone on Facebook is a lowlife piece of **** and deserves to be banned. **** him.

CHASMAN9 said:
Speaking of pieces of ****...

Just when I think Batfuckturdmobile can't get any dumber he goes out and proves me wrong.

redneckengineered said:
He threatened Tom on Facebook. Anyone that threatens someone on Facebook is a lowlife piece of **** and deserves to be banned. **** him.

Just when I think Batfuckturdmobile can't get any dumber he goes out and proves me wrong.

EGGZACTLY, I'm not friends with him on any level(FB or person) but somehow he sent me this message on FB

2566151608 if he needs to contact me directly. I tried to push him in the right direction via PM when he was going full retard, but he wasn't interested and kept stirring the pot. I chalk him up to a lesson learned on some folks, but it doesn't discourage me from sending PM's, from time to time, to try and point people in the right direction on threads or helping with pictures from folks with more than a 100 post count or been on the forums for over a year. (longest sentence of my HL career right there <<< )

Wow just seeing this. My plate ran over yesterday. **** it looks like I missed out on all the fun. I am friends with him on facebook. I'm gonna go digging around.

The fame went to his head I believe. Met him a long time ago when he was building the buggy seemed like a cool guy. At KOH I noticed a different guy. Rockbouncing isn't that big of a deal guys, chill out. When BJ Baldwin and Dan Bilzerian start rock bouncing maybe it'll be as cool as some of these guys think it is. Sheesh.

Back