• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RRR Wheelin Saturday...

japerry

Man it was nice today! heres some pics of the good trip! I'm sure we'll have more coming =D

IMG_2273.JPG

IMG_2276.JPG

IMG_2278.JPG

yah yah yah, toyotas are the ones with the hoods up :redneck: :redneck:
IMG_2280.JPG

Mt. Baker peeking through:
IMG_2282.JPG

Good amount of snow, enough to get stuck:
IMG_2284.JPG

You can see vancouver waaayyyyy over beyond'er
IMG_2291.JPG

IMG_2302.JPG

Getting REALLY stuck
IMG_2304.JPG

All stacked up
IMG_2305.JPG

IMG_2312.JPG

zukkev was there? Is that the 4Runner that was in your shop last week?

Maiden run for it?

At least I know now that if I ever get back on the trails, I won't need a winch!

Yup, was a great day!!! The view from the Comm. Towers was nothing short of spectacular!!! It didn't take me long once home to crash out(shortly after you called me Len:haha: )!!!Just now woke up enough to hop on here and check out if anyone posted up!:redneck: Twas a Great day to snowwheel...:awesomework:
Two milestones happened today, (1)Yes that is the Runner that was in the shop hw---didn't have any problems!!!(First time it's been out in almost 2 years!!!!)Well, other than an oil leak at the T-cover gasket (which we didn't have time to fix before his B-day run)...all the undercarriage work we did worked pretty much flawlessly!!!:cheer:
and (2) Tony and Stacie (White EB) made their first official run in several years, since the closure of North Fork I heard! Man can that rig get it!!!
Was alot of fun runnin with him, and the rest of the crew!!!:cheer: I've got a few pics, and will get 'em posted in the AM...:awesomework:

Last edited:
We were atop the froggy stuff as you could see in the pics!!!:redneck: That whole valley in a couple of the pics is basically Everson to Blaine and beyond...Bellingham appeared to be completely covered in the stuff, but I wouldn't know for sure, I wasn't down there!!!!:cheer:

We were atop the froggy stuff as you could see in the pics!!!:redneck: That whole valley in a couple of the pics is basically Everson to Blaine and beyond...Bellingham appeared to be completely covered in the stuff, but I wouldn't know for sure, I wasn't down there!!!!:cheer:

Getting out of the fog was definitely nice :cheer: ... it reminded me of spring skiing! Great day all, and yah I passed out shortly after driving back to redmond. Thats a looonng drive after a day of wheelin!

Getting out of the fog was definitely nice :cheer: ... it reminded me of spring skiing! Great day all, and yah I passed out shortly after driving back to redmond. Thats a looonng drive after a day of wheelin!

:eek: :scratchhead: Why??? is all I ask....

Back