• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Short Notice

Maverick26

As iron sharpens iron...
Night/snow run tonight for all that is interested PM me for the time and location. Dont bother if you dont have all the gear and well built rig. I dont want to be stuck in the woods and miss turkey. :awesomework:

oh dood... a bit early for me
leaving here as soon as the truck is warm to pick up my clutch and some full circle snap rings for the front axle joints.
Not sure about the flywheel but it may be done today...
IF everything falls together for me I would be up for some snow fun by Sunday
Bill

well I have my clutch now, no flywheel till this afternoon and I have to go to Kent to pick up a centering ball kit for my rear shaft...
Still need to find some snap rings for the front, run the spicer life joints and the snap rings that are on there I noticed are wanting to fall off....
I am really going through everything for some white fun!

went up to evans yesterday and there was about two in half feet in the parking lot, i just drove the roads, at the stop sign a snow plow was stuck i will have to get pictures up later

Ok we are for sure heading out tonight, looks like there will be myself in my buggy, my friends with 3 more buggies, maybe a 4runner on 35s, maybe a Ranger on 35s.... maybe some more of you NWWs..

Time: 18:00 hours.

Be there ready to wheel all night (last time we didnt get home tell all the bars were closed). Bring food, water, warm clothes, tools, air, spare tire, jack, fire starting gear, and a big :D cause this will be fun :cheer:.

If you think you want to go call me around 14:30 or a bit after... I get off work then. Thanks.

425-327-2427

We went and had a great time... Tmill came up with his truck and did great. Thats about all I can report due to where we were. Sorry... no pics either. I am under the radar.

It was fun.:D next time i will have to find some bigger wider tires so i am not the "Troy Built RotoTiller" of the groups.:fawkdancesmiley: I may or may not have laughed about that all the way home. Meh live and learn

Maverick definatly let me know if you go out again. Had a blast with you guys

No problem man... it was great wheelin with you.. don't listen to that guy that called you that... he is a **** and was not doing any better then you were. I enjoyed hanging with you a lot more. :awesomework:

Back