• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

sweet tow rig

t1h5ta3

sheeh... apparently randy was tired of not having the biggest truck in the lot..

randystruck.jpg

randystruck2.jpg

theres almost enough room there for darren to stand up under it :flipoff:

Don't those cost about $70,000 and have a cat motor in them?

With that kind of payload and power...would you even or could you even put a camper on it?
I suppose once you buy one of those you probably have a giant toy hauler that will haul your 4x4s and quads all at once.

I saw one running down 167 the other day, except the front end was different, it had headlights similar to the new Caddy SUV's

No It doesn't have the Cat in it. They are juck and over priced. They come with the same motor/trans as the 1ton chevy has. If your gonna buy something that big buy the F650-750. You can get any motor and a 6,8,10,12spd trans. If you need bigger then the IH CXT. That is a bad rig drove one last yr.

Those have to be the ugliest truck ever...I love the way the rear wheel wells fit the dual tires so well.

Who's the kindergardener with crayons that came up with that design :haha: :haha: :haha:

What are you gonna tow with that? A lot of those oversize pickups have beds higher than the 5th wheel on any Class 8 truck, which means you will not be using a 5th wheel trailer. Sure you can use a receiver hitch, but it's not as good for large trailers.

Glenn said:
What are you gonna tow with that? A lot of those oversize pickups have beds higher than the 5th wheel on any Class 8 truck, which means you will not be using a 5th wheel trailer. Sure you can use a receiver hitch, but it's not as good for large trailers.
I am going out on a limb here and going to guess there is no towing/hauling intended and that it is merely an extention of one's '....ahem...'maybe they can haul around a litter of puppies in the bed? give off a 'cuteness' factor. something for all the semitruck/logtruck/haultruck trucks to get their laughs off of ???

anntyper said:
I am going out on a limb here and going to guess there is no towing/hauling intended and that it is merely an extention of one's '....ahem...'maybe they can haul around a litter of puppies in the bed? give off a 'cuteness' factor. something for all the semitruck/logtruck/haultruck trucks to get their laughs off of ???
You mean it's a compensator? Gee, I had no idea....

when the Freightliner CTX came out they said it's really no good for anything. It's just a rolling business card.. And that's about what it is. Even my Dad's stock height 4x4 dually dodge is a little high for his 5th wheel. So those trucks are pretty much useless. Unless you want to haul around a bumper pull and still have a pretty long drop hitch. Son hauling a whole bunch of weight isn't the smartest.

Lucky Jeff said:
when the Freightliner CTX came out they said it's really no good for anything. It's just a rolling business card.. And that's about what it is. Even my Dad's stock height 4x4 dually dodge is a little high for his 5th wheel. So those trucks are pretty much useless. Unless you want to haul around a bumper pull and still have a pretty long drop hitch. Son hauling a whole bunch of weight isn't the smartest.

My 2wd dually is gonna work out sweet with the gooseneck hitch I bought :cool:

Latest posts

Back