• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

telling the truth

tonka toy

07 buggy d60 and 14 bolt sc lt1 atlas 4.3
Just got on the CAOS board and read what P said to Jonica. That is how I found the new sight. I guess I will join the rejects on this site. I really did not know that there was that big of a stink going on. Fill me in on what is going on.

Glad you found use Joe, apprantly a bunch of the haters had a site devoted to reading every post we ever made and talking ****. No that board is private, but it was good reading when it was up.

Man, I had no idea the drama was this bad. It always happens though, you have a few that build there rigs nicely and people become jealous over it.

And a few guys tryin to enjoy the sport/ hobby and certain club and club officers get threatened by it. So let the personal attacks fly. Its really stupid all around.. Hell Im stupid for getting mad and bringing it all up, its been on going for the entire year everyone up until how just did it behind each others backs :D

Just another example of what I said in the other thread earlier about people lurking and reading everything that was said. Some people need to get a life.

well it is sad that we all can't just get along but if that is how they want it then that is the way it will be hopefully hardline crawlers will be laid back ,no drama ,no childish bullshit just a bunch of people that have a pasion for 4 wheeling and having a good time. i hate that caos is turning into that kind of a club i reall]y enjoyed beaing a part of it for the past 3 years lots of good times and good people . maybe some of them might grow up

I feel the same way man. I put alot into CAOS and pretty much met every person I know through wheeling and being involved with the club.

Back