• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Thanks lucky jeff---zzzzzzzzzing.......

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
Took the dodge into town and NICE :awesomework: I can really hear the zing now.

Upgraded the turbo and cold air intake--and it certainly is alot chipper off the line now

Thank you :cheer:

Cool, I like. There was a noticeable difference in the turbine and exhaust housing, did it :corn: feel like It made a big difference?

Are you 100% positive is better Mike?

Everyone in the other thread said that you'd loose all your low end cause it wouldn't spool up as fast or some shiznit like that...but I don't know what I'm talking about.

Does it have the adjustable boost elbow in it allready?

Cool, I like. There was a noticeable difference in the turbine and exhaust housing, did it :corn: feel like It made a big difference?

Not a huge difference in power but a HUGE difference in turbo whine---it totoaly gave me wood :redneck:

Are you 100% positive is better Mike?

Everyone in the other thread said that you'd loose all your low end cause it wouldn't spool up as fast or some shiznit like that...but I don't know what I'm talking about.

Does it have the adjustable boost elbow in it allready?

I thought it felt beter.....

Adjustable elbo? I honestly don't know what they look like but I assume no...

I thought it felt beter.....

Adjustable elbo? I honestly don't know what they look like but I assume no...

When you open the hood and are looking at the front of the turbo housing, below the air intake there's an NPT fitting. The stock one is just a connection for the hose going to the waste gate actuator. The adjustable ones come with the aftermarket comp boxes and they have a set screw that you can adjust...just screw it all the way in good and firm. This allows for max boost after you get a box and start adding more fuel.

When you open the hood and are looking at the front of the turbo housing, below the air intake there's an NPT fitting. The stock one is just a connection for the hose going to the waste gate actuator. The adjustable ones come with the aftermarket comp boxes and they have a set screw that you can adjust...just screw it all the way in good and firm. This allows for max boost after you get a box and start adding more fuel.

Guess I'll take a peek at it tommorow...

Glad you got her screamin' like ya wanted :awesomework: . I would have stayed a little longer and BS'd a bit. But I knew I already used up a lot of time you needed in the first place :redneck: . Even if ya don't notice a huge difference now, atleast that's one less thing you have to worry about when you start adding a little more fuel.

Latest posts

Back