• BFG MTR

Votes: 13 11.4%
  • Iroks

Votes: 51 44.7%
  • TSL/SX

Votes: 36 31.6%

• Total voters

Jaydog

I'm looking at some tires and want to poll people to see what you would get, this is for a trail rig.

goodyear MTR... not BFG.:awesomework:

i voted iroks, simply because they seem to be the best all around tire. especially for the PNW, with its slick mud conditions as well as slimy rocks and logs. a good ripp'n tire through most conditions. also, the krawler isnt so hot in the snow, or so i've heard.

Last edited:
I personally love Iroks:awesomework:

They seem to be the best all around tire for a trail only rig:beer: Well in my opinion.

I know Joe or Sixnine had Krawlers and they fawking suck in the snow!!! and from what I have seen they seem not to like super thick gooy mud which is pretty common for the NW

I have had 2 sets of 36in Iroks, one set on my fullsize and one on my toyota:awesomework: I love them on my fullsize Brand new they almost through as big of a roost as boggers:cool: They do really well in wet conditions for sure!!!! 90% of washington wheeling is Wet year around:awesomework:

So Iroks are my vote!!!! once the yota is back up and going I'll tell ya how I like them on that:awesomework: I'm also running a set of either the 36's or the 39.5s on my buggy!!!

One question tho. . . .???? What rig are they going on????

get a set of SXs then dont worry about your tires.:D

talk to pokey, he might have a set of burly 9.00x15s that are perfect for trail runnin:fawkdancesmiley: :haha:

I think you should go with the TSL/sx but I have iroks on order. I have no experience with the IROC's.
I really liked the 35 MTR's I had and they do great on my brothers Chevy truck in the snow.
I like the TSL/TSL I have which right now they seem to be a good trail tire but the side walls are a little stiff (even if I don't have to much air in them:flipoff: ) but I am running 38.5x16x15 so a little to wide.

Last edited:
I don't know, i like my BFG MT's. :awesomework:

They have done me well in the mud and snow. I would buy them again with no problem.

Back