• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tires mounted and Dismount

Got access to costco? They did my car tires for $10 per, mounted and balanced. Worth a try to see if they'll do bigger ones for cheap too.

i need to have my mtr's dismounted and the irok mounted. schwab want $120 to do it.

blackcj7 said:
what do u consider paying up the ass? 20bucks?? Schwabby's done dismount and mount tires for me like 60bucks

i just picked up some used 33's today for a great deal! so i need my 4 tires off my old wheels, and 4tires off the wheels that are on the 33's (chevy wheels) and i need the tire off my spare, so that 9 tires that need to be taken off, and i want them to put 4 tires on my stock wheels, and 1 on my spare, so that 5 on
+4 wheels being balanced

so thats.......
9 removing tires
5 tires being put on
4 tires being balanced
was like 130 at discount tire co , i got the tires for 125:P lol

ranger james if you you need tires dismounted and remounted there is an easy do it yourself metheod for it. all you need is 2 steel fencing posts and a long prybar. i dismounte and remounted my 35s that way

if they guy with the tire machine cant come through for some reason i work at discount tire in lynwood so ill hook you up and do it for free. you wanted the iroks balanced?

i think its pointless to balance any tire goin on a truck that gets wheeled, the lead weight gets ripped of all the time. plus its a pain to balance some bigger tires.

are you the guy i bought the iroks from? i remember him telling me he works for discount. pm me.

lethe said:
if they guy with the tire machine cant come through for some reason i work at discount tire in lynwood so ill hook you up and do it for free. you wanted the iroks balanced?

Ranger James said:
might be worth doing and just have them balance them:P

I've got a tire machine and I'm in Auburn if you haven't got this straightened out yet. You can use it yourself or I can help for some beer $$$ :redneck:

John

Avanteone said:
I've got a tire machine and I'm in Auburn if you haven't got this straightened out yet. You can use it yourself or I can help for some beer $$$ :redneck:

John

wish I would have known that yesterday.. lol..

I spent the day snow wheeling only to find out all my tires leaked around the beads when aired down..

especially right where les schwab put those bead weights on last time they balanced the tires.. Fawkers.

Since I was near north bend though on my way down the mountain.. and since it was saturday and they were open.. and since I didn't want to have to deal with losing air like I was.. I paid the 85 to les schwab again to have my tires dismounted, cleaned beads/rims, remounted and balance with tape weights...

lesson learned:

Don't go to les schwab..

Don't use weights that mount to the rim of the wheel to balance the tires.

Latest posts

Back