• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"Toyota Guy" in Washuagal?

I looked it up on CL and have never heard of the guy...with that phone prefix must not live too far away from my dad's house though

are you thinking about getting one of his engines? i thought about that once too. but who knows, could just be another crazy criagslist guy.

I've been talking to a few mechanics about rebuilt motors and they don't have any good experiences with them. Most of them just buy used takeouts! I'll try to post one of his ads!

do you need a motor? I will have one done soon. let me know. I for the toyota guy do I would not trust people that are not on this form or that toyota motor that has no pics of it. that is just me

I've been going through all my local connections for anybody that knows where to get a good motor! Good condition or rebuilt. I'm just about to call Engine Builder, and get a price quote.

Icehawk where you from and are you rebuilding the motor? How much and what are you doing to it! Cost?

Got a local guy that's rebuilding 22re's now in town, but without a core, he wants almost $2000. Hell for that I can order a LCEngineering motor! Or Skinny Pedals!

Latest posts

Back