• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Triple Play!!!

Boonie Buster

Stuck on a Curb
So, tonight Penetrode Offroad, 84Toyota4x4, and Ashes came out to join me in the festivities that were putting together two transfer cases:clappy:

A big thanks goes out for all the help!:cheer:

i didnt get any "progress" shots as we were to engrossed with figuring out what the heck we were doing:haha: it was definitly a lot of fun putting it together and going on the wild goose hunt for needle bearings!

All said and done, it will have 3 shifters, for all the fun in the world!!!

anyways onto the pics...
Here it is together.
IMG_2186Small.jpg

rear view.
IMG_2190.jpg

205 shift rails WITH front wheel drive:clappy:
IMG_2197.jpg

and my new 203 shifter installed! bad ass!:redneck:
IMG_2195.jpg

Good times! I cant wait to see it in action with all the levers with fancy lables because we have no idea what they do, but we can get it to do different things damn it! :haha:

~T.J.

Penetrode Offroad said:
Actually Boonie Buster, 84Toyota4x4, and Ashes didn't do any of it!!! I take all the credit!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cory,

that you do sir, that you do:cool: you were point man:; hey you skip school due to illness today or what?

i'm sure you and ashes got a kick out of me and t.j. arguing over which shifter did what for half an hour:haha:

Yeah man I did!!! I'm blaming you for it!!!! :D I'll just roll around, I'll be ight!!!!!!!! And yes I got a kick out of you and T.J.!!! Good Times!!!! :D
Cory,

Latest posts

Back