• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Trussed & Armored Toyota Axles - SOLD

Re: Trussed & Armored Toyota Axles

All prices are "picked up" but I will ship on your dime if necessary.

Steering joints, bungs, and jam nuts are now sold. I'll take $1,400 for everything left.

Fastenal is doing a summer shipping sale in the Southeast so I'll eat some of the shipping cost and do $1,400 shipped on everything left if you are East of the Mississippi and South of Kentucky!

I promise I'm not being a guber head, but this is about what fully built ready to bolt in Toyota axles sell for, I mean, 5.29 gears, Detroit lockers, armor, high steer arms, six shooter knuckles, rear disc brakes, RCV axles, etc. you lose your ass, but that is the way it is.

zukimaster said:
I promise I'm not being a guber head, but this is about what fully built ready to bolt in Toyota axles sell for, I mean, 5.29 gears, Detroit lockers, armor, high steer arms, six shooter knuckles, rear disc brakes, RCV axles, etc. you lose your ass, but that is the way it is.

Maybe, but there are several main differences between those situations and this one.

1) The expensive parts, armor, and fab work on these axles are brand new meaning they haven't been beat on, hacked up and reworked a bunch of times, weathered etc. It's the perfect foundation for someone that wants seriously beefy linked suspension yota axles custom tailored to their rig.

2) My build quality is higher than most, pictures can only do so much justice to that effect but if you saw the axles in person i think you'd agree the price is very reasonable. I'd put my work on par with or better than the average 4x4 shop, maybe even significantly better. What would they charge to build these?

3) I can afford to wait for the right buyer or to make the right trade. I'm not going to cut my own throat to give these axles away. I'm also willing to part them out as already mentioned and that might be what it takes to move everything.

Re: Re: Trussed & Armored Toyota Axles

zukimaster said:
100% from a guy with 2k in toyota axles i his buggy you have 500 bucks maybe worth of stuff total there

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Trussed & Armored Toyota Axles

karatejosh said:
100% from a guy with 2k in toyota axles i his buggy you have 500 bucks maybe worth of stuff total there

I respectfully disagree. The six shooters, arms, and studs would be $500-600 by themselves if bought from a vendor. Obviously not every single set of six shooters were bought second hand so people are indeed paying that much. Mine are still brand new, never installed. Hell, a set of used, junked stock axles go for $300 by themselves. Saying all this stuff is worth $500 is ridiculous at best.

My price is fair regardless of whether or not some people are too cheap to accept it.

Re:

I'd price the "new, purchased components" separately,

Then price the housings.

Maybe edit your first post to clean it up a bit, add some bullet point list of what's actually there. it's kinda hard to decipher what you are actually selling (especially looking at it on a phone), and in the pics it just looks like some stockish Toyota housings with no 3rds.

GLWS

i paid 1k for fully built toy axles (gears, lockers, longfields, rear disc, armored, etc..) and also got all power steering and hydraulic assist needed to convert my first gen. Bought them off HL about 2 months ago

Re:

Hey man i hope you sell them if you do mine will be for sale next week lol

BamaReno said:
i paid 1k for fully built toy axles (gears, lockers, longfields, rear disc, armored, etc..) and also got all power steering and hydraulic assist needed to convert my first gen. Bought them off HL about 2 months ago

Yep, that was a steal, but i guarantee they aren't as nice as these axles

Re:

karatejosh said:
Hey man i hope you sell them if you do mine will be for sale next week lol

Hahaha, nobody wants your junk :flipoff1:

Re:

TBItoy said:
I'd price the "new, purchased components" separately,

Then price the housings.

Maybe edit your first post to clean it up a bit, add some bullet point list of what's actually there. it's kinda hard to decipher what you are actually selling (especially looking at it on a phone), and in the pics it just looks like some stockish Toyota housings with no 3rds.

GLWS

Thanks for the tips, i will heed the advice and also ad some build pics so people can better appreciate these

truck-oholic said:
Yep, that was a steal, but i guarantee they aren't as nice as these axles

Your probably right.. yours have better gears and lockers than mine and that rustoleum paint job looks professionally sprayed :flipoff1:

BamaReno said:
That rustoleum paint job looks professionally sprayed :flipoff1:

Uh, you do realize that i specifically said i just threw down some quick paint for rust prevention right. Obviously they will need repainting after buyer welds on all the link tabs or new spring perches.

Re:

I think administration should clean it back up. No one has to buy them and he ain't got go to sell them.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Back