• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

turning radius with longs?

I'm not reading through all that to see where he says. :flipoff: Are you using new or old style?

New style, don't worry about it.

Old style with welded ring, spin the hub while steering to either side and set the stops just before you feel binding. Make sure your stops are set evenly, both lefts hitting at the same time and both rights same time. Done.

I'm not reading through all that to see where he says. :flipoff: Are you using new or old style?

New style, don't worry about it.

Old style with welded ring, spin the hub while steering to either side and set the stops just before you feel binding. Make sure your stops are set evenly, both lefts hitting at the same time and both rights same time. Done.
how can i tell between new and old style? is it just the spline count? i ordered them from the trail gear site, if that helps.

Looks to me like Trail Gear sells both the Longfield and the Chromo Longfieds. Are you guys saying they aren't the real Longfields?

Looks to me like Trail Gear sells both the Longfield and the Chromo Longfieds. Are you guys saying they aren't the real Longfields?
Why whould you order from those a-holes when you can get them straight from Bobby for the same price??? :rolleyes: Even cheaper if you go pick them up and pay cash.

Latest posts

Back