• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Skill building area...

zukkev

Cornfuzzled yet again...
A few of us from the RRR's and a few from the Tamers got together today, and managed to get a fair amount of work done up there---more rock hauled in, got a fence most of the way done to protect the wetlands...special thanks to Ed for giving us the opportunity to watch him wheel his tractor!!:redneck: And it was great to finally meet you Anne!!! (you are the pole-skinnin queen!!!:haha: Way to handle Ron's pole there at the end of the day!!!:redneck: :haha: (And someone has pics :D )
****There will be a few of us up there tomorrow haulin rock, and a couple of us will be finishing the fence up...Anyone feel like lending a hand come on up!!! Your help would be greatly appreciated!!!:awesomework:

Last edited:
Who is Anne?
I know not of what you speaketh regarding poles.

I am so sore from today! You kids have fun up there tomorrow.

Who is Anne?
I know not of what you speaketh regarding poles.

I am so sore from today! You kids have fun up there tomorrow.

I cannut speel corecktly---sooo tyrd!!! Jayson & I are gonna blaze up there in the a.m. & finish the fence....I'm holdin you to the pm thingy regarding our conversation as you were leaving!!!:redneck:

Hey Kev, After we got helping your guys we went wheeling down through Expressway and I LOST my left front fender flair, don't even know when it came off. Mark made it home after we took of his seized-up left front caliper.

Good workin with ya as usuall.

Kat

Hey Kev, After we got helping your guys we went wheeling down through Expressway and I LOST my left front fender flair, don't even know when it came off. Mark made it home after we took of his seized-up left front caliper.

Good workin with ya as usuall.

Kat

hey Kat, I can't believe you'd atually loose a part of your vehicle, or to even hear a part would have the nerve to fall off... its so straight and intact, and wheeled so gently...:fawkdancesmiley:

See Kat, the mere thought of wheelin and look what happens!!!!:D Glad to hear you made it home ok---And I guess Mark now has the excuse to upgrade the brakes as well as Tie Rods, and rope!!!:redneck: :haha:

Back