• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

weee...

t1h5ta3

so i plugged this little box in, thanks blufrog for the test drive, but wasn't long enough , and my truck got fast.. wtf?

oh and for those of you that dont know yet # realy is to much for a stock clutch.... but god its fun.. hello sbc ofe and bring on #9!

t1h5ta3 said:
so i plugged this little box in, thanks blufrog for the test drive, but wasn't long enough , and my truck got fast.. wtf?

oh and for those of you that dont know yet # realy is to much for a stock clutch.... but god its fun.. hello sbc ofe and bring on #9!

I take it you tried a Smarty?

belive it or not i got more mpg on #9 than im getting w/ the latest update on #5...????

any one w/ an 03-05 that wants a test drive pm me...

up date.. even with me enjoying the strait pipe sound and the smarty power (many blacked out intersections) im sveraging over 23mpg this tank..

next tank ill try to be more conservitive..

t1h5ta3 said:

belive it or not i got more mpg on #9 than im getting w/ the latest update on #5...????

any one w/ an 03-05 that wants a test drive pm me...

I do I do! I have a 03 and a 05 unfortunatley they are both snowmobiles and I would love to go abuse you'r truck :clappy:

82toyomud said:
x2... I wish we had gotten bigger
well after seeing my FE.. looks like i'm going to put my foot in my mouth and get a dual disc..

Can't wait to get the Smarty on Dad's 05 though :clappy: . Took a ride in an 05 today with the Smarty, some DDP injectors and a TST.. man those dually's can dance :cheer:

Lucky Jeff said:
well after seeing my FE.. looks like i'm going to put my foot in my mouth and get a dual disc..

Can't wait to get the Smarty on Dad's 05 though :clappy: . Took a ride in an 05 today with the Smarty, some DDP injectors and a TST.. man those dually's can dance :cheer:

hmmm... think peter willl do a group buy?

Latest posts

Back