• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What did you do for the 4x4 and offroad community this year?

KarlVP

Love that TOYOTA
I missed a work party. But only cause I was working on my Jeep. Aside from that, the only times I missed work weekends From April to Mid November were because of planned Tamers Runs, We-Rock, the Rubicon Trip and Building my cage.

And all the other weekends, I was at work parties.

In 2007 I will break my record. :cool: Starting the second weekend of Janurary.

EDIT: Almost forgot all the meetings, letters and forums I attended.

But I still plan on doing more for 2007.

Last edited:
ummmm, i donated lots of blood at the reiter cleanup. got another scar on my left thumb, which doesnt seem to have much luck when it comes to avoiding sharp things.

oh yea, and i picked up a bed full of trash too.

Fall Reiter clean up, a couple ORV and RTW meetings. Also did not do enough, but this was coming back from a couple year hiatus in terms of off road stuff.

Will be doing more in terms of meetings, letter writing, I'm sure there will be some anti Wild Sky stuff I'll be working on, as well as cleanups, work parties, and PR.

Letters, club mtgs, Elbe work party (I've now officially worked more hours at Elbe than I have wheeled there), of course picked up TONS of trash each wheelin trip, plan on a lot more for '07. :;

Fall Reiter cleanup. Welding power at wall closure. Plus the usual little stop and pick things up along the trail the rest of the spring/summer.

eviltoymaker said:
umm...I think he's being sarcastic. Brad does way more than most of you realize. He just doesn't look for or want a cookie for everything he does. :Good:

I know, im just giving him a hard time

Latest posts

Back