• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What do YOU think????

angelfly

Well I originally started wheeling with my grandpa a very long time ago when I was 3yrs old he has an old Willys. .

Well after kinda floating around to see what I want and like and after realizing that my fullsize will not allow me to do the things I want in PNW, I am going for a yota(I have a jeep to).

What do you guys think about this, I called the guy and its mine if I end up wanting it, I wanted to get some feedback from you guys:awesomework:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/car/564366917.html

there it is, I already have on the list is a set of bobby longs, lockers, and 4.7t-case gears. . .

Anything I should look for??? should I get it???? What would you offer him for it??? What would be your first upgrades????

I have coming to me a JD3 tube bender, so it will get the complete makeover. . .

GOOD DEAL??? DO IT??? or DONT????

Not a bad price IMO.
If you could talk him down a little.... all the better.
the carbed part sucks, but can be dealt with.

Might wanna look at how much of any work on it has been done poory over the last 20 years.

Not a bad price IMO.
If you could talk him down a little.... all the better.
the carbed part sucks, but can be dealt with.

Might wanna look at how much of any work on it has been done poory over the last 20 years.

I'll eventually either run propane or a 4.3vortec, or maybe a 3.0 ford motor with a supercharger(stock in some thunderbirds)

All my other rigs are V8's believe me I will be lost with out Horsepower:haha:

Try to get him down on price.
With OBO in the ad anything goes.
I'd offer him $500
but realistically $1000 cash probably wouldn't be refused.
If he had "one carrier barring" replaced its got issues, emphasize those.:awesomework:

DO iT offer him 1300 then he probally give it to u for that or 1500 when u get it ditch the BL:D Damn it if i wasnt saveing my money for school right now i would totally get a new Wheeler :booo:

Well I originally started wheeling with my grandpa a very long time ago when I was 3yrs old he has an old Willys. .

Well after kinda floating around to see what I want and like and after realizing that my fullsize will not allow me to do the things I want in PNW, I am going for a yota(I have a jeep to).

What do you guys think about this, I called the guy and its mine if I end up wanting it, I wanted to get some feedback from you guys:awesomework:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/car/564366917.html

there it is, I already have on the list is a set of bobby longs, lockers, and 4.7t-case gears. . .

Anything I should look for??? should I get it???? What would you offer him for it??? What would be your first upgrades????

I have coming to me a JD3 tube bender, so it will get the complete makeover. . .

GOOD DEAL??? DO IT??? or DONT????

DO IT!!!!! Another Yotaboy....:hi:

I think you should buy this 85 Runner, 22RE, with the killer paint job :awesomework:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/car/568484442.html
010212011607010405200802097c8b8e261c0844a0ed00881c.jpg

So i sounds like I am bringing this thing home tuesday:cheer:

i'm gonna try and order my parts that same day so i can get out and start wheeling:awesomework:

I am ordering Hysteer, 4.7 t-case gears, bobby longs, lockrite for the front, weld the rear:cool: Should work pretty good, i hope anyway. Well atleast it will work enough to get on the trail and have fun with friends:beer:

Right on :awesomework: im sure u will enjoy it..... lol btw when u get it on the Trail u got an extra seat :fawkdancesmiley: ??? lol J/k Enjoy man take some pics!!!! :corn:

Right on :awesomework: im sure u will enjoy it..... lol btw when u get it on the Trail u got an extra seat :fawkdancesmiley: ??? lol J/k Enjoy man take some pics!!!! :corn:

Lol Ha Ha. . . . considering thats how I have met new people and friends, I would pretty much never turn down a free ride in shotty maybe pull some cable thats it:D

I'm just so fawking excited to be finally out of the passenger seat and into the drivers:cheer: It has been i think honestly over 8 months since I actually ran some trails and it was 3hrs cause of a blown tranny:mad:

Thanx for all the info! You guys rock:awesomework:

I'm just waiting to see how this thing holds up to my driving style:haha:

Congrats on the new rig bud, now get some damn pics up!!!

Thanx man! i had to put the other projects on the back burner. I need to get out wheeling bad:cool:

i got a new tube bender and a few other new tools coming soon, so it wont stay that way for long:cool: :awesomework:

I'm gonna cop everything off right behind the cab, and tube out the whole back, with a 4 link:awesomework: I ordered some new parts today for it already to!

Got some longs, 4.7 t-case gears, hysteer, rear cromo shafts, getting some
V6 thirds from a buddy, and a lockrite and I will weld the rear:awesomework:

Should work! I hope anyways:;

I take it the deal fell through?

Oh yeah man the first one the one that I have the link to on here was sold the night before I was supposed to pick it up:mad:
Then i found this sweet deal turbo toyota all done up with everything I would ever want to do except linkin it, I talked to that guy and first he says yeah its urs come and take a look then today around 12 I get an email saying, sorry man i can't sell the truck nemore I have a friend of a friend coming over saturday and he is 99% sure he is getting it. . . . :rolleyes: gotta love craigslist:eeek:

At least the guy emailed you and said not to come over, instead of waiting until you got there to tell you its not for sale. look at it from their perpective:
the first guy probably had cash waving around in his face.
the second guy maybe got offered more than he was expecting...

don't worry man, theres TONS of toyotas out there... you'll find one:awesomework:

Back