• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where?

along the same lines of what you have michael, i liked your brushless motor and batterie packs and stuff. diffrent body though

There is a killer deal on a Goat set up on RCC for $150 in the classifieds. If your serious, pay then $10 subscription fee to get immediate access to the classifieds.

As for parts, I avoid Hobby Town in Tukwilla/South Center like the plague those guys are clueless everytime I go in there I end up answer more questions than I ask.

I spend ALOT of $$$ at RC Hobbies in Covington, good people working there too.

As for online, like Mike said it all depends on what you are looking for. I'd reccomend checking out the Vendor section of RCC (rccrawlers.com), thats a great place to browse for parts.

Last edited:
Online I order most stuff from The Crawler Store http://www.tcscrawlers.com/

Locally I get my stuff from Kitsap Sports in Silverdale. They are a huge sporting goods store with a decent selection of RC stuff. Jeremy, the General Manager, is one of my good friends and is a big RC nut. Hopefully this summer they will be able to get a crawler course made next to there dirt track. I was in there yesterday and he had a ton of aftermarket Axial stuff in stock.

There is a killer deal on a Goat set up on RCC for $150 in the classifieds. If your serious, pay then $10 subscription fee to get immediate access to the classifieds.

As for parts, I avoid Hobby Town in Tukwilla/South Center like the plague those guys are clueless everytime I go in there I end up answer more questions than I ask.

I spend ALOT of $$$ at RC Hobbies in Covington, good people working there too.

As for online, like Mike said it all depends on what you are looking for. I'd reccomend checking out the Vendor section of RCC (rccrawlers.com), thats a great place to browse for parts.

do you have to pay the 10 dollars to get into the classfieds and vendors section?

Online I order most stuff from The Crawler Store http://www.tcscrawlers.com/

Locally I get my stuff from Kitsap Sports in Silverdale. They are a huge sporting goods store with a decent selection of RC stuff. Jeremy, the General Manager, is one of my good friends and is a big RC nut. Hopefully this summer they will be able to get a crawler course made next to there dirt track. I was in there yesterday and he had a ton of aftermarket Axial stuff in stock.

ive been looking at that website lately, cool site:awesomework:

does anybody know of a good shop in the north end?

I dont know off the top of my head, but if you go past the bank of america, and past best buy, and some clothing store, its near the petsmart, and across from the sears store, pretty easy to find really

Back