• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

which is better

Britt's SW2 has a pede in it, my TXT has an R2. You can see the difference when we GTG sat.
R2 has all metal gears, and can be geared lower than the pede. Pede has slipper capability, incase you have crazy brushless power, but has plastic gears mostly. Both are good trannies. I'm going to put an R2 in Britt't truck very soon.

hey trikekid what do you want for the pede tranny. hey tanis does your r2 have disconnect or did you get the standard r2. i have figured out everything for the axles out now i just have to go to lhs to order parts little by little. until i can find a job.

Just the standard R2, the disconnect one isn't available quite yet. They are still testing it, and working out the issue with the brake.

so about when i get ready to get one they should have the bugs worked out. im having clover leaf order my axle parts little by little. tanis i really appreciate everything your doing for me. i hope brit wins the nats. have a good time.

Last edited:
No problem, I was helped by the current 2.2 national champ, BENDER, and a few others on RCC, and am glad to do the same for someone else.:;

Well, Britt and I didn't do so well saturday. It rained off and on, which meant low traction conditions, and the rocks on the first 2 courses didn't have a lot of traction because of the moss, closer to oily glass.:haha: The last course was awesome, the sun came out and we moved down the beach to some better rocks that actually had traction. I got a 0 on that course(lower score is better):awesomework: and Britt would have done just as well, but her new 403oz/in servo threw her truck into a gate when she let off the steering wheel, adding 10 to her score. Now that's power!!
Oh well, we had fun with a great bunch of guys, and saw some awesome runs put down by some of the other members. And Britt saw a seal 30ft away in the water:cool: She was pretty excited.

Back