• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who's got both?

I've got a button on my dash that says 4-LO, and a sticker that says Z-71 OFF ROAD, does that mean I'm good to go? :redneck:

Seriously though, are these areas accessable by my I-5 4WD? I've wanted to go watch some real crawlers for a while, and couldn't make it to Goldendale.

Todd1803 said:
I've got a button on my dash that says 4-LO, and a sticker that says Z-71 OFF ROAD, does that mean I'm good to go? :redneck:

Seriously though, are these areas accessable by my I-5 4WD? I've wanted to go watch some real crawlers for a while, and couldn't make it to Goldendale.

If your careful you can definitally get to the Rocks. It's tight in 1 or 2 spots but I've seen a crew cab longbed ford f-250(on 33's if i remember right)get to the rocks unskathed!

Although I have never been up there this way, I believe there is a gravel road that goes up very near the backside of the rocks and very mild short trail section. The way that I have gotten there is still a short trail but I wouldn't say it is easy for a stock fullsize. But it could be done.

I am thinking like the 16th or 17 of september

Ive got both sounds like fun but i think im headed to rim rock labor day weekend,not sure what kinda rc crawlin is available up there,but it doesnt take much of a area to rc crawl,big rich gave us a small section at golden dale and it worked out fine.let me know what you think

There are tons of spots at Rimrock. There is one nice spot beside the road not a mile or two off of Highway 12, and once you start heading up the 1000 road, there are places all over.

ya i would amagine there is spots everywere,befor when iv gone up there i didnt have a rc crawler so i wasnt lookin for that type of terrain.cant wait to get up there and bash on the 1:1 and the tlt.

I've actually thought Rimrock might be a good area to hold a state wide comp. It's close for the folks in Yamima area, and within a couple hours of South Puget Sound area, Tri-Cities, Ellensburg, etc.

I have both.
Dates and time will tell if I'm able to go though.

I've been to Funny/Moon Rocks. That place would be a blast to take the rccrawlers.
Haven't been to Rim Rock so it would be a kick to check the place out.
Anyone have pics of the place?

I never bothored to take pics of the crawling spots at Rimrock, but here are some shots I took wheelin with the Seattle Jeep Club that show some of the terrain.

hillqp1.jpg

hill2nz1.jpg

And the awesome view from the top of Blue Slide

blueslideol6.jpg

Todd1803 said:
I never bothored to take pics of the crawling spots at Rimrock, but here are some shots I took wheelin with the Seattle Jeep Club that show some of the terrain.

hillqp1.jpg

hill2nz1.jpg

And the awesome view from the top of Blue Slide

blueslideol6.jpg

That looks like evens creek .is it ?

moon rocks

iv had my tlt at the moon rocks,at the bottom towards theleft side is rccrawlin heaven theres lines every were,aguy or group could spend all day down there crawlin.If i wasnt commited to rimrock labor day i would be there but i prefer rimrock later in the season.anybody want to meet there labor day.[rimrock]

Back