• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Gooseneck ride 4/19/09

HB and I ended up goin down and taking the 50's , Rain was off and on so Im glad I didnt take my rig even though I can't wait to go back they have started some awesome trails and found a "new" area that is killer... Anyway, it was wet, and slick but a good time anyway ! Had a good time guys thanks for having me and HB ! :dblthumb:

4-19Gooseneck009.jpg

4-19Gooseneck011.jpg

4-19Gooseneck013.jpg

4-19Gooseneck001.jpg

4-19Gooseneck002.jpg

4-19Gooseneck004.jpg

4-19Gooseneck006.jpg

4-19Gooseneck007.jpg

Here's lay putting in work in the Milk Dud , it was raining lightly all day and had hard before we got there so there was steady creek style water running off the hill, he dang near had this section but caught one of the "spokes" of the H2 wheel on a rock and broke the outer. Good show none the less...

4-19Gooseneck020.jpg

4-19Gooseneck026.jpg

4-19Gooseneck023.jpg

4-19Gooseneck025.jpg

4-19Gooseneck024.jpg

met you all hitting hwy 257 as you were coming out of the woods. (herby in the lead of course) it was raining like ****. :****:
wished i could have made it. had been cutting trees that fell at the lake. aint got no nitro anyway molaugh molaugh

great pics! mason looks like he's going to check the still! he break out the banjo!

wade

Wade, sorry about the nitro.. I know Lay got the bottle filled , I think he is coming by my house tonight Ill be sure to get it from him and we can get together on it. thumb.gif