• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Gooseneck ride 4/19/09

lay

NOT FOR SALE
if anyone wants to go let us know

so far its gonna be mason(tofo) me(milk dud) and Kentucky(built yj) i don't know if jrich is going, he want answer his facking phone :wtflol:,

sounds good, matt b is gonna ride with me and we are going to bring the grill and hot dogs so ill need somewhere to put my beer :drinkers:

im sure someone will have room for it cant wait the brakes are gonna be done(line lock on rear brakes) and my resi sound be here by then so ill be ready to go

I got church that morning but I mite come and ride if the weather is nice 8)

i just got back from camping and easter activities.. ie.. havent been around my phone..
but me n whit r down ... :driving:

my old lady is out "wedding shower" so matt is gonna ride with me

hell he is ok i thought he fell off the other side of the earth(jrich)

What time are you guys meeting up to do this ride ? Were we putting trailer's and trucks J Rich's place ? :dunno:

What do I need to bring ?

CheapJ7 said:
I gta head out around 5 to get back to ttown so id like to meet by at least 11 or 12...

Im an early bird compared to you cracka's LOL , Woods is working until a project is finished so he may be burnt out by Sunday . Ill roll when he rolls ( buggy is at my place ) unless he bails , then Ill just holla at you. thumb.gif

P said:
Im an early bird compared to you cracka's LOL , Woods is working until a project is finished so he may be burnt out by Sunday . Ill roll when he rolls ( buggy is at my place ) unless he bails , then Ill just holla at you. thumb.gif

Im down w/ early too..
Its just mason that sleeps till 3pm...

Im out, its gonna storm tommorow and I dont feel like welding my front shaft together tonight to go mud whoompin in the rain tommorow. :****: