• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Lay's Hardline Custom / Jimmys4x4 Chassis " Milk Dud "

Lay did some fab last night.... OK so he notched some tubes , but hey its a start and he's one step closer to having a winch mounted. I did the welding , Jimmys4x4 supplied the winch pan, and lay notched some tubes ! :woot:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hell I guess I didnt get a finished pic.... but there are tubes notched on the sides of the pan to bring the winch plate and pan together and tie it all in. I guess the next round of pics will have to be with the winch in place and the other tube work coming together to finish the frontend out.

:woot:

Still not completed, waiting on him to get mounts for the hood ordered up and all that.

loller.gif took it out to MMORV for a good beating today . I like the ORI's alot, they work good and took some nose first jump landings really well. I kinda thought he wouldnt be geared enough with the 205 but the 5.38's pic up the slack rather nicely and you can turn the tire's hard if you find you need to so its pretty nice. It's getting more and more sorted, he has a small list of things we are going to finish up and change but its already a ton of fun and been taking some funtime abuse !

I sure wish I coulda found were I put that magazine I have for you... I'll get it located. Thanks again Randy on the heads up on the warranty. Sent Tera an email and my set is still covered ( 2yr warranty ) loller.gif

Not the jump track but this is what started all that... coming back from Primos I was driving and well..... I couldnt resist ! :woot:

P said:
I sure wish I coulda found were I put that magazine I have for you... I'll get it located. Thanks again Randy on the heads up on the warranty. Sent Tera an email and my set is still covered ( 2yr warranty ) loller.gif

Not the jump track but this is what started all that... coming back from Primos I was driving and well..... I couldnt resist ! :woot:

Sweet! So it's coilovers for P then?