• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Sold

al1tonyota

I am selling this for my dad he has only had this buggy for 6 months and has taken it riding 4 times it does really good does everything you ask it too. He is just wants something that is not so extream that is more ride all weekend and have a good time kind of buggy. May take trades on a equally built buggy.

Here are the specs:
Engine: 355ci sbc Vortec heads with some work done? Flat top pistons, 4/7 swap cam, Msd ignition, alum intake, propane runs great

Trans: T350 rebuilt last week new clutches, steels, and a lot of other parts all parts are upgraded, reverse manual valvebody

Tcase: Np 205 twin sticked with 1350 u bolt style yokes

Front Axle: Kingpin chevy 60, 5:38 gears, welded diff, highsteer double sheer 1 1/4 heims, single end ram, spicer joints, chromo 35 spline stubs and drive flanges 1350 ubolt yoke

Rear Axle: 14b 5.38 gears, welded diff, 1350 ubolt yoke, pinion guard, disk brakes

Suspension: Dual triangulated front and rear, 1 1/4 heims on all lower links, 7/8 heims on all uppers, dom tubing weld in inserts on links, 2.5 fox 16" Emulsion coilovers front and rear, 2.0 airbumps 3" front and 4" rear, limit straps

Recovery: Warn 9K with synthetic rope

Seats: Kirkey 17" with 5 Point harnesses

Tires: 90% 42" iroc's 2 have been vulcanized

Wheels: 15x10 steel reversed with rock ring non beadlock

Body: has aluminum panels and floor pans

Extras: We have 3 8 gal tanks and 1 10 gal tank

Asking $25,000.00 OBO like I said my dad either wants to just sell or trade for a equally built more driver / passenger friendly buggy that is in good shape and doesnt need any work. This buggy is ready to take riding now! Needs nothing!!! call 1(205)239-8698 Adam if you have anymore questions I work 7a-3p mon-fri so leave message. Thanks Adam

[attachment deleted by admin]

Re: 2009 Jimmy Smith 2 seater buggy! For sale

Man, I saw the title and thought it was TC selling again! LOL!

J. J.

need sum good pics that show buggy

I dont have anymore pics on this comp but ill get some shortly! thanks

drool drool drool drool sweet ride !! good luck with the sale ! B. Drake its waiting on you !

I know! I shoulda got it when Rodney had it. But i was too stupid :****:

Bump for my old buggy, hard hittin sucka right here boys. U just got to get in it and hold on. I have links to several youtubes of it if you want me to post them Adam. Also have several pics of it. I sure had fun building and riding it. This will make someone a nice rig.

Sure add pics or vid links just want to get this one gone so he can get somethin he is more comfortable with. B drake it's not to late it's the same buggy just has a few new parts.

I HAVE A 1994 YJ WITH A WINCH , A.C , HEAT ,HARD TOP AND COOL BUMPERS WITH A SET OF NEW BFG MUD TIRES

molaugh I THINK YOU KNOW HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME :cougar:

8D3186DE.jpg

47D6803A.jpg

A7FBF4C4.jpg

6526DDE5.jpg

HotRod gettin it on the Bunny Slopes at GrayRock
HotRod climbing Tub Rock in his Aetna Buggy

Took more pics but wont let me upload says full can email them...