• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4" exhaust

skinny_pedal said:
yes i am, i want that muffler gone!:redneck:

Today 09:36 PM
Avanteone Stan's in Auburn is open until 5pm.

well im usuaully leaving seattle at 3:30 from work, get on the freeway just before 4. can be in the auburn area by 4:30. this is on a typical day. sometimes earlier but rarely later.

stans said if i showed up at 4 they can't do it

Here's a plan: Calll Stan's /w your measurements, etc. of what exactly you need and have them make you the pipe, then grab a 6 pack at am/pm on Aub way and 37th St, then bring it over to my shop which is right around the corner from Stan's and we can put it up on the lift and install it. :redneck:

John

Avanteone said:
Here's a plan: Calll Stan's /w your measurements, etc. of what exactly you need and have them make you the pipe, then grab a 6 pack at am/pm on Aub way and 37th St, then bring it over to my shop which is right around the corner from Stan's and we can put it up on the lift and install it. :redneck:

John

im down like clown charlie brown:clappy: just want to here what lucky jeff found out. but ill go take measurments tonight and have call stans tomarrow after work. but heres the shocker for you.....im not 21:flipoff: only 9 months to go though:cheer: :cheer:

skinny_pedal said:
im down like clown charlie brown:clappy: just want to here what lucky jeff found out. but ill go take measurments tonight and have call stans tomarrow after work. but heres the shocker for you.....im not 21:flipoff: only 9 months to go though:cheer: :cheer:

I guess I need to stock the fridge, then :flipoff:

Latest posts

Back