• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4x4 Community

CrustyJeep said:
That's what I get to, too. "Woooow, cool Jeep. You ever take it muddin'? You should see my Blazer", or whatever.

It's like me walking up to a lawyer and saying "Hey, you're a lawyer? That's cool! I was always into that law stuff. I probly should have been a lawyer myself. So, you win any good cases lately?"

Maybe it reminds me too much of my own ignorance when I first started doing this stuff, I dunno, but it's annoying.
I am one of those people who askes lots of questions of strangers with rigs better than mine. I am always trying to learn somthing new. People who blow me off because they dont know me or dont want to talk to a stranger about there truck bug me. They should feel proud that somone else is interested in learning what they aleady have. If I thought that there truck was a P.O.S. then I never would have approched them in yhe first place.

I always get people coming up to ask me stuff at the gas station and typically bring on a short conversation.

i dd my wheeler/ wheel my dd. its fun to get the "wave" from other yotas adn some times jeeps. and the conversationa at the gas stations with kids and adults alike about the truck are fun too. oh and as far as mike being able to drive it legally, ill put it this way, goldbar is so small, the sherrifs station and the police staion are in the same room. its the same door to get in and im pretty sure they share the same recetionist. and the cops in the valley dont mind the wheelers drivin around. thats what these towns are, wheeler towns.

buster said:
I am one of those people who askes lots of questions of strangers with rigs better than mine. I am always trying to learn somthing new. People who blow me off because they dont know me or dont want to talk to a stranger about there truck bug me. They should feel proud that somone else is interested in learning what they aleady have. If I thought that there truck was a P.O.S. then I never would have approched them in yhe first place.

I 2nd the above statement. my thoughts & feelings exactly.

OldGreen said:
YOu ever take that thing off any sweet jumps?

Yup.

DSC01683.jpg

Cool thread, gets me to thinking about the days when I DD my rig. It used to be way to pretty and I would have people ask if I ever wheeled it.:rolleyes:

Now they ask if there is any Jeep left in it!

Latest posts

Back