• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

6.7 Cummins

I know a bunch of people who have run them in their tractors for the past 2-3 years and have aboslutly loved them... As for the trucks sorry... got nothin

That one sounds to be the bad boy... I'm holding out myself to hear some reviews. I know they make more torque at a lower RPM then any other year stock. My question is, is there going to be as many plug and play devices as the last model.
I also heard they are quieter and smoke quite a bit less.

Roccrawler said:
That one sounds to be the bad boy... I'm holding out myself to hear some reviews. I know they make more torque at a lower RPM then any other year stock. My question is, is there going to be as many plug and play devices as the last model.
I also heard they are quieter and smoke quite a bit less.

They will run well with proper programming. Why wait? Its a cummins and its still better than all the other choices.:redneck:

The motor is awesome, the emissions stuff is what everyone fears, but give it time, we'll find ways around it. :D If I had the option to, I would have no problems buying one.

I looked into the "other" brands, but since I previously owned a Powerstroke and a Cummins, I will stick with the Cummins.

Jaydog said:
I looked into the "other" brands, but since I previously owned a Powerstroke and a Cummins, I will stick with the Cummins.

I think the dodge has the nicest looking truck, and also the interior. IMO

Roccrawler said:
I think the dodge has the nicest looking truck, and also the interior. IMO

After seeing the interior of the 08 ford, I would have to agree...

truck_1.jpg

truck_2.jpg

These are both supposedly 2008 Superduty Fords.

Lucky Jeff said:
The motor is awesome, the emissions stuff is what everyone fears, but give it time, we'll find ways around it. :D If I had the option to, I would have no problems buying one.
x2... Give the programers some time to take appart the code, and we should be good!

So how much will it cost to be a 6.7 guinea pig?? When are they gonna be out and all that?

Bunk said:
So how much will it cost to be a 6.7 guinea pig?? When are they gonna be out and all that?

If I order a Cab and Chassis, I can get one now, but it doesn't look like I can get one in the non commercial yet. I may be wrong though.

I know 2 others that are running them to move trailers around he west coast, both of them switch over from Ford, both have over 60,000 miles on the trucks and they love them and they were some of the firsts ones offered for sale in oregon and washington

i am still waiting for the new 2 ton truck to come out as my 5th wheel isnear the point of needing a bigger truck

Well I decided to go with the Dodge, Quad Cab 4x4, 6.7 L Cummins, Exhaust Brake comes standard, with a 6 speed Manual Tranny, and Flat Bed. It should be in this month or early March. :cheer:

Latest posts

Back