• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Added LowBudgetJunk and KushCrawlin

We are looking to get a little participation in this forum. People that ride, people that contribute on the forums, and overall people that can internet and (not or ) participate in real life. Sometimes our peers are needed to weigh in on decisions, sometimes there are private or small group rides. Either way, you need some level of participation to make this side of the house justified.

And what ever happened to the single folks and titties? Us married folk are stuck with just one set to look at. In all seriousness, looking forward to the new folks and for some help navigating these waters as needed.

I am honored to be a part of this guys. Hardline has become a huge part of my life. I've found a network of folks that are a family spread over several states and do at ever they can for one another, regardless of how well they know each other. I look forward to meeting the rest of you that I don't know or haven't met yet. Jrich, it was good to see you again at johns funeral. I look forward to getting to know you better. You are a colorful motherfucker for damn sure.

My thoughts on this side of the forum is really only for items that dont need to be made public, or public yet.
People tend to get butthurt about not being included in the fray.
Tread lightly.

Welcome new fellas. Dont **** it up.

lowbudgetjunk said:
you need some level of participation to make this side of the house justified. .

I agree with everything you stated especially the titties comment. Except the above piece. I don't agree with. This side of the house is the side that can go months without a peep but can come in and pick up where we left off. Like good friends. Because it's what we are in here. I like the latest additions, they are good friends in my opinion.
Let's not make this private forum like that outside world. I rarely visit that outside world. It's so cold, and dark. Like Josh's ...wait, ya'll engaged now aintchu, I better be quiet

One of my goals is to be a little more vocal on here. ill be around more

One another note, Sunday I am buying a rzr170 from Brad Kellogg for the kids...hope they like it..

bbone said:
One of my goals is to be a little more vocal on here. ill be around more

One another note, Sunday I am buying a rzr170 from Brad Kellogg for the kids...hope they like it..

Dammit I want one of them, but it's hard to me to justify paying that much for an overgrown go-cart! May start out with a little dirt bike. We been thinking about getting him a little Honda CRF70 for his bday in May. We will be in the new house then and he will have much more room to ride something. Would be pointless buying him something now where I live.

DUDE!! Have you priced go carts these days? crazy...for a little bit more this used 170 with doors, wheels/tires/seat belts/etc is a steal

Hell yeah, they finally figured out to capitalize on kids' market because they know loving parents will still pay it! A rzr 170 would be perfect for him. After we get settled in the house and wedding/honeymoon expenses behind us, we may look at affording a used rzr170. What model are you buying?

He thinks its a 2012...He came to RBD with his daughter and a JK on 33s...had a really good time catching up with him...he was at our camp most of the weekend. He wants to find a buggy project and start riding again....he is back on his feet and working for a good company. I will tell him you said whats up.

I tend to be one of those that will only add when I feel I need to unlike some of the others in the public side. That is the reason they are not in here. They are fast to talk before they hear the full story and several just want to be drama freaks.

LandSpeeder said:
I agree with everything you stated especially the titties comment. Except the above piece. I don't agree with. This side of the house is the side that can go months without a peep but can come in and pick up where we left off. Like good friends. Because it's what we are in here. I like the latest additions, they are good friends in my opinion.
Let's not make this private forum like that outside world. I rarely visit that outside world. It's so cold, and dark. Like Josh's ...wait, ya'll engaged now aintchu, I better be quiet

I am starting to understand this more and more. Much respect for the perspective Mr. Hagan.

Latest posts

Back