• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

anyone have expereance with nw offroad?

well if I was just going to drive it on the street toy running gear works great lol but if you abuse it, no I would not run toy gear again. A toyota is like a jeep, scrap out all the stock running gear, frame, body parts and it s pretty good to go from there:corn: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: .

so what's the differance between a v-8 and v-6 chev?

I think that a lot of hoopala that surrounds all pro was started by an ex ex employee. just my .02$:redneck:
I have no affiliation, but I have dealt with Geiger (ex employee) and Jon (owner) in person as well as other employees over the phone. They're all :looser:.

I guess I needed to explane more what is the torque difference?Is it a bad idea to put a v-8 into my rig?would I be better off putting a vortec v-6 instead?

If ya did a 4.3 the axles will live a bit longer. Less weight over the front axle and easier torque curve.

mike dont do a v8 you will be kickin your self in the ass in less than 6 months.just put your **** together and wheel.you got all the stuff to build a capable rig. most guys it takes a couple of years to build up the stuff you got .if you get a v8 you might as well go buy some 60's also.just my .02 cents

mike dont do a v8 you will be kickin your self in the ass in less than 6 months.just put your **** together and wheel.you got all the stuff to build a capable rig. most guys it takes a couple of years to build up the stuff you got .if you get a v8 you might as well go buy some 60's also.just my .02 cents

yeah already figured that out so now I'm looking for a 22r or re motor.need to talk to dean so he can look out for one...

ill call him right now for you. in the mean time call the got propane guy.and start saving your pennies gonna be about 500 sweet setup and comes with everything you will need:D