• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best snow tires period

heres a comparison pic left my hoosier sprint car tire 15" x 15" wheel right 39" mickey on a 15" x 14"
2-2.jpg

big mtr's 37 or 40's works great for me...also sx's work good also on beadlocks so ya can air them down alot...:awesomework:

Strong choice mtr's do work great.Im running krawlers which hold their own but looking to buy a set of just snow tires.Either 39"irok radial or 40"mtrs.

Do they still have the island cup.I believe it's this weekend.

Last edited:
I've got a buddy in iceland that used to run the typical walla walla combo of 38" gumbo's on 12" wheels. He now runs 44" cepeks on 14" wheels and he loves them. He said his next tires will be 44" truxux sts's on 15" wheels. He has a bunch of buddies that run them and they do better than his cepeks. All goes well I'll be on the same thing next year. :D

Yes. I'm also convinced that the SS Trxus STS are a great snow only tire. Maybe the best, currently. But I didn't have the $$$ to just try them out. So I got some Iroks.....tried and true. I do hope to own a set of Trxus STS someday though.

My rig would look sooooooo PIMP on 44's.:redneck:

Yes. I'm also convinced that the SS Trxus STS are a great snow only tire. Maybe the best, currently. But I didn't have the $$$ to just try them out. So I got some Iroks.....tried and true. I do hope to own a set of Trxus STS someday though.

My rig would look sooooooo PIMP on 44's.:redneck:

I have seen a set of 38's outdo irocs, sx's, tsl's.

But a tire truely is only a part of the equation.

44 inch Boggers, Lots of HP and wheel speed :awesomework: but it's a point and shoot affair. I covered more ground in 2 minutes than anyone else could in 2+ hours :haha:

Back