• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bronco 2.5 Full tuber

Thanks, we will have the paint done just before the TTC if we get in other wise it will get painted in the spring But if it all gose good we should have some poser pics by Mon

height

HEY question for ya! what is the distance you set yer shocks at for ride height? The reason I ask is that I have seen most set up with or at ride height with very little on the up..around 2" or so...Did you set that up the same?
I have the fox 17x1.5and will sacrafice alot of height right and use most of them for the down...Does that low ride position of the fox hurt it? (with bump stop of course)
And tha tobviously means very low nitrogen psi so kinda see why i ask?:corn:
Ok a few more of the body and the waste of time triin to flex it out with the cheery picker

At ride it has 5.5" of up in the rear and 8.5" in the front at the shocks but we will have to limit the up in the front there is only 5" to the rad and will be raising the axle mounts 2" to make it 6.5" IMO the shocks should ride aleast a third of shaft I made the mistake ofrunning some at 2" and it sucked raised my 14" fronts to 5" and the rear 16" to 7" and it rode way better climbed better and all around worked better

:corn: :corn:

Ok so heres the update but you will have to wait till tomarrow for pics. We got the fuel pump, filter and all line tight we have the rear steer pump and winch wired along with the motor, batts,Alt and isolater. It now runns just have to finish the dash and gauges. we got the rad and fan in along with the back half of the front drive shaft and pilow block mounted.

Back