• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Buggy build "Indecision"

Haha..hell I'll come help anytime!! Nah the guy didn't end up buying it so I just decided to keep the ol battle ax

pholmann said:
This was as high as I could go without hitting the garage door. I need to do a few more things before she is ready to come out for the real fork test.

9998D1E6-415B-4E51-849D-DF206CEB4DD4_zpsu4zdl5y9.jpg

Was Mike helping or just stopped by?

No he's been playing musical vehicles since we got back from the hardline ride. Came and got the sploder and left his Nissan then came and got the Nissan and left the f250. His parking bill is gonna be outrageous. Lol.

:flipoff1: it'll get pressure washed. I didn't see any reason in wasting good brake cleaner on it.

bjeep said:
With his money he will have it " detailed " before it is installed for good. :flipoff1:

Your exactly right. With my money (none) cleaning is near free.

Re:

He's busy trying to decide whether he wants 14 karat or 24 karat gold skid plates.

I told him just to do 14 karat on the skid plate and let the 24 karat drive shafts do the rest of the bling.

I didn't take any pics last night but I got the steering valve mounted and I am having the lines made today for my steering. Not much left before I can fire it up, move it and take it to the exhaust shop.

Back