• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Buggy build "Indecision"

I played around on the farm today with it. Holy **** it's stout. Actually ****ed some **** up and had to fixit. I'll just say the front axle tried to outrun the rest of it. 100$ ****up.

Thanks. I'm having a fuel issue of some sort. She's stumbly in the middle. Idles great, screams like a bitch wide open but the middle needs some help. I think I'm gonna take it to sosabees when I get it back from having the interior done and get it dyno tuned. I'd like to have a little of the aggression taken out of the bottom and leave it at the top.

Re:

Should've never told us you were gonna put it on a dyno. Now you can't make up imaginary horsepower numbers without somebody asking for dyno sheets. That loses horsepower by itself!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Ah I think Patrick isn't unrealistic when it comes to what he has got , at least from what I gather from being on the trail with him a time or two. He definitely has some hp's though. thumb.gif

I don't think the real numbers will be disappointing. No matter what they actually are, it's pretty scary. :****: I'd like to have it dyno tuned then when I tear it down for powder we will dyno the engine on the stand. I'd be curious to see what kind of loss there is on one of these rigs.

I bet your about right. Normal cars are what, 20% loss. I'd bet they are at least 30% due to heavy, large tires and all the big heavy parts. Wonder how that translates in low range.

I'd say your probably more accurate than I am. Everything we use is heavy **** meant to take a beating. All of that ****= parasitic loss.

Back