• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Easyline members

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
Yeah I lived in Yellowstone for a summer back in 02 and I kick myself everyday for coming back... I actually worked for the U.S. Department of the Interior (park service). Man I miss that area sooooo bad!!!

Yeah, I worked at St. Mary's Lodge, right outside of Glacier Nat Park. NOT part of the park. A private entity, which was good as well as bad. I could totally live out there in the summer. I just can't tolerate extreme temps, cold or hot.

87yjtoy said:
Daniel My oldest daughter and family just moved to Whitefish. spent a week up there last month Was hard to come back...

That's our 10 year anniversary location next year! We used to hit a national park one year then go to a different island in the Caribbean the next year. I'd be okay with just exploring our national parks for a while.

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
That's our 10 year anniversary location next year! We used to hit a national park one year then go to a different island in the Caribbean the next year. I'd be okay with just exploring our national parks for a while.
The US only Rain Forest National Park is in Peurto Rico. You get two birds with one stone. Just sayin'

Daniel I had no clue you were not at truck supply either. I guess I have been more out of the loop than I thought. Really like your idea of Montana too. I honestly think if I did not have kids I would be inclined to sell everything I own and move to Europe. I have had thoughts go through my mind about living in a small German town and have a souvenir/gift shop. Or immerse myself into local history and be a tour guide. I do not like where we are headed here.

Latest posts

Back