• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Electric Brake Controllers

The P3 is suprisingly inexpensive for what it is. I don't remember exactly how much though. We sell the Prodigy for about $150, and the P3 was just over $200. There is so much stuff on it that you almost need to be a semi-techno geek to work it. Once you get everything squared away and play with it for a bit, it works flawlessly.

The thing I like best about it is the diagnostics that it can do. The Prodigy flashes a trouble code at you, where the P3 has a fully functional front lcd display. Get into the diagnostics screens, and it will show you everything down to the voltage sensed from the stoplight circuit! Very bad ass.

There is a shortage of parts available to build them right now. They are having problems getting the components to build the lcd screens. Tekonsha put in their initial order for parts, but the P3 has sold way faster than they expected. They are getting hard to come by.

That being said, I think I'm going to get ahold of another one to put up as a raffle prize on Pirate, or here. Proceeds to benefit Zach Yost. Think there would be any takers?

Latest posts

Back