• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GAP - RockFest - August 23-25, 2013

Re: Re: GAP - RockFest - August 23-25, 2013

Anybody stayin in the Microtel? I got a friend or two ridin down with me to party, Saturday night gonna be epic! MASH YER MOTOR!

Sent from my not-so-dumb phone...

Re: Re: GAP - RockFest - August 23-25, 2013

TacomaJD said:
Anybody stayin in the Microtel? I got a friend or two ridin down with me to party, Saturday night gonna be epic! MASH YER MOTOR!

Sent from my not-so-dumb phone...

Stayin across the street. Free waffle house!!! I got that. :wtflol:

Re: Re: Re: Re: GAP - RockFest - August 23-25, 2013

civicmindedex79 said:
Stayin across the street. Free waffle house!!! I got that. :wtflol:

Econo Lodge? Cant remember the other one. I know there are two other cheap hotels right there together, but the Microtel had highest ratings, plus I've stayed in it twice. Although, I almost booked econo lodge cuz I think it was cheaper on priceline.

Re: Re: Re: Re: GAP - RockFest - August 23-25, 2013

TacomaJD said:
Econo Lodge? Cant remember the other one. I know there are two other cheap hotels right there together, but the Microtel had highest ratings, plus I've stayed in it twice. Although, I almost booked econo lodge cuz I think it was cheaper on priceline.

Yea we stayed econolodge last time. I will be dropping trailer and buggy at park but besides that its nice. I got a choice member card and its $52 total taxes and all. :dblthumb:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GAP - RockFest - August 23-25, 2013

civicmindedex79 said:
Yea we stayed econolodge last time. I will be dropping trailer and buggy at park but besides that its nice. I got a choice member card and its $52 total taxes and all. :dblthumb:

I still haven't made reservations yet, so I may book that hotel afterall. Read a lot of bad reviews so I was a little leary with that joint. Gonna skim through prices one last time and prolly book a room tomorrow.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GAP - RockFest - August 23-25, 2013

TacomaJD said:
I still haven't made reservations yet, so I may book that hotel afterall. Read a lot of bad reviews so I was a little leary with that joint. Gonna skim through prices one last time and prolly book a room tomorrow.

It isn't the marriot but a clean place to sleep and wash your smelly butt what more could you need?? LOL

Hotel booked for Saturday night at Econolodge. Cheaper than Microtel and that free Waffle House breakfast is badass! Breakfast at Microtel wasn't worth 2 shits. See you negros down there some time next Saturday! I'll be wearing my drankin' britches.......as usual. :drinkers:

There will be a few Wounded Warriors coming from Fort Benning. We would greatly appreciate anyone that will volunteer to take them for a spin in your rig! I'm not sure how many it will be, but we need to support our troops in any way that we can. Please post here if you are willing to take them in your rig. I'm definitely in!

Re: Re: Re: GAP - RockFest - August 23-25, 2013

B.DRAKE said:
If it doesn't have a broke hub :flipoff1:

I'm thinkin bout tryin to come out for this ride never been to the park

C'mon Bradley, it will be super.....

Just washed ole red up, gonna be plantin some red labels on the ground at the Gap!

Re: Re: Re: GAP - RockFest - August 23-25, 2013

TacomaJD said:
C'mon Bradley, it will be super.....

Just washed ole red up, gonna be plantin some red labels on the ground at the Gap!

Heck yeah!

Back