• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline Memorial Ride Harlan, KY 2024

ridered3

Not Rigless
We are doing this again! Memorial Ride for our old buddies @pholmann & @poolman.

Black Mountain Offroad Park/Harlan in Harlan County, KY. The dates will be October 3rd to 6th.

As usual I think most people will be camping/staying on the Putney side at the Harlan County Campground with plans to roll in sometime Thursday evening, ride Friday and Saturday, and then head home Sunday morning.

I know there is a handful of folks from this board that'll be there.

Y'all on the road?

I'm 85% packed up (all the big things) so now it's just all the little things "we need to bring" :rolf:
Just pulled into our hotel for the night. Never seen so much construction on 81 before. But now we've only got 4 hrs to finish tomorrow. I've had 6 hrs of sleep in the last 30 or so. I'm pooped

Just pulled into our hotel for the night. Never seen so much construction on 81 before. But now we've only got 4 hrs to finish tomorrow. I've had 6 hrs of sleep in the last 30 or so. I'm pooped
Sounds super relaxing! Hoping to get there before dark tonight.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg

Great time at Harlan!! Perfect weather and perfect time spent with friends from this forum located all over the place. Covered a ton of ground on Saturday, did some trail cleanup with a chainsaw, some trail bounced up Mason Jar and I crawled it (thanks to some good directions from @Bebop, rode into town to the Dairy Hut, and back to camp for hang out time.

That's just a small sampling of photos and none of the videos, but I can post more pictures/videos and a more detailed write up if folks wanted to see more??

Great time at Harlan!! Perfect weather and perfect time spent with friends from this forum located all over the place. Covered a ton of ground on Saturday, did some trail cleanup with a chainsaw, some trail bounced up Mason Jar and I crawled it (thanks to some good directions from @Bebop, rode into town to the Dairy Hut, and back to camp for hang out time.

That's just a small sampling of photos and none of the videos, but I can post more pictures/videos and a more detailed write up if folks wanted to see more??
Yes more. I missed Harlan trip this year. Where yas kill the worm at?

Back