• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Heading up to Reiter Sun 14th...

hlb3

Zombie Hunter
My buddy Ben has never wheeled Reiter, so we are going to head up there Sunday the 14th. So far it is just me and him (we both have Cruisers with 36's) and I was wondering if anybody else wanted to run with us that day. We are planning on running most of the trails. I think we will be getting up there around 9:00 or so. Post up if you are interested!

Cant wait. Had some slop in my steering column at the end of the day when we ran the Busy last week. After tearing my entire column apart, i found out what it was. Im hoping i can fix it and get it together before this weekend. Should be doable. If not, i'll go buy another column and slap her in!!

me and a friend will be there tomorrow, it wont be 9am though:redneck: . we both have ext cabs on iroks.

Wish I would have saw your post, didn't get on here last night. Were you in the Toyota's that were parked in the Rock Garden when we were farting around with the Cruiser's there?

Had a great day up there. We made awesome time through the trails since it was just the two of us, took about half the time it usually does, since we were going so fast there wasn't many pics. I did chew up one of my wheels and it was leaking a lot of air, I finally got it hammered back where the leak was slow enough it would hold air. I was happy, made it through the Goal Post in one shot, then crawled some of the huge boulders in the Rock Garden. We ate lunch and we went to play in the Rock Garden some more and I FINALLY popped a Birf, I have been totally amazed how well the stock minitruck birfs have held up, I have been beating the chit out of the Cruiser latley, I honestly didn't expect them to last past the first run, I've had a good 10-12 hard runs with only one break, not bad... So after I pulled we went and ran the Cable Trail, some of those climbs were a little intersting in 3 wheel drive.

After we loaded up all the real fun started, got to hwy 2 and traffic was completly stopped, as I was sitting there not moving, one of my trailer tires randomly exploded, fun, fun, fun!! Then the last half of my trip was going too well, so somebody left me a chunk of metal or something in the road outside of Spanaway! After a simple 5 minute tire change took an hour, the spare has never been used in 14 years and chit was rusted up, then the tire only had 15psi in it and my little 12v pump didn't work very fast. All in all, even with the problems it was still a pretty awesome day.

Yup. Reiter is now my orv area of choice. THe trails are filled with obstacles. Im diggin the BIG rocks and roots/ledges, makes the wheelin waaaayyy more fun than most areas ive been. Im thinkin we need to head back asap!! Im gonna start workin on the sliders this week. Im sick of watchin you take the fun lines while i hold back, keepin the sheetmetal pretty. The bonus line rubbed my rocker a little, but no worse than what the busywild did to it.

I was going to ask how traffic was--passed you and turned off--for some mexican dinner--and laughing at everybody heading west :haha:

I was going to ask how traffic was--passed you and turned off--for some mexican dinner--and laughing at everybody heading west :haha:

Yeah traffic was friggin awful! I have never seen it that bad any other time that I have been up there, I blame it on Shelby, she was a being a jinx all day. :redneck: You must have been heading home from the comp I'm guessing?

Yeah traffic was friggin awful! I have never seen it that bad any other time that I have been up there, I blame it on Shelby, she was a being a jinx all day. :redneck: You must have been heading home from the comp I'm guessing?

Yup--passed you guys at the gas station on the weat side of gold bar and knew you guys had a long ways to go in traffic..

I'm surprised I didn't see you drive by. Yeah, I think it took us something like 45+ minutes to get to Sultan, after that we finally sped up.

Back