• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I'm free!

:dunno:

Attachments

• 20160109_214028.jpg
    20160109_214028.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 15
blacksheep10 said:
Don't have much to add, other than it is nice if you have to bounce out of a place in a short amount of time to have friends that wheel. Now that we are older, all of us have enclosed trailers so moving is a few 30 packs and some pizza away.

Basically I was tired of being my wife's :JRich:. I was tired of feeling guilty of spending time with my son. Tired of the bullshit. Gave her the house and took all my **** and left. Time to start over. Thank God for good friends with strong hearts and backs.

bad80cj said:
Basically I was tired of being my wife's :JRich:. I was tired of feeling guilty of spending time with my son. Tired of the bullshit. Gave her the house and took all my **** and left. Time to start over. Thank God for good friends with strong hearts and backs.

Strong man right here folks. I'm up for some barbecue. How bout ya'll? :eat: :eat:

CHASMAN9 said:
Strong man right here folks. I'm up for some barbecue. How bout ya'll? :eat: :eat:

Obviously not strong enough or I would have left her years ago when I saw the jealousy she had over my son. I even left the BBQ :'(

i'm still waiting for the for sale thread. 20k pounds of Stevo loot. Tetanus is getting some new Sticky Shoes :stir:

bad80cj said:
That sucks horribly. It always amazes me when adults act like children and let their childish emotions get in the way acting like an adult and do the wrong thing. My Step Daughter's dad and step mom are that way. Especially the step mom. Playing 13 year old mind games on a girl who has done nothing other than be born to a tool.
No matter what, now that you've taken the first step, everyone I've ever talked to that has left toxicity has ended up better and only regrets not going sooner.

I left her this same time last year. Went to a marriage counselor and stayed gone for 3 months. Saw improvement. And change in her for the better. I thought we were on the right path. So I went back to her. About 2 months I noticed the same woman I had left was back. What a mistake that was.

Latest posts

Back