• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

is there any eastside desert dwellers on here

rockmike

just seems like every bodys from the west side of the state on here.Not that it matters,just wondering if imlike the only east sider on here or wat?
________
volcano classic

Last edited:
VMGontheRocks said:
Someone on here is on the eastern side of the state, I forgot who it was though. Oh wait isn't it the guy with the motor on the rear axle of the TLT.
I seen that rig on rccrawler that is bad ass wat acool idea.Ive got 2 servose mounted on the back of mine i would have to change alot of stuff to do that.Ibet it works good.
________
Honda VFR750R

Last edited:
rebel racer said:
I'm in Spokane :mad:[/QUOT where do you wheel up there dont ever here of any trails out of spokane theres got to be somwere to wheel or do you go into idaho im not talking sissy trails somthing that reqires lockers and agood setup
________
vaporizers

Last edited:
rebel racer said:
not a lot of wheeling around here mostly in Idaho and over west
where at in idaho Ive allways wantes to do some wheelin up there.Where should a guy go for the good stuff.
________
NX650

Last edited:
rebel racer said:
this is in Pinehurst ID.
http://www.spokane4x4.net/pinehurst2006-1.html

this place is closed right now but we are trying to get it reopened
http://inwadventures.com/Beaconhill030406.html
nice looks like some good wheelin out there.Iwas seein allkinds of killer lines for the rccrawler.Cool rigs bud,looks like youall were havin a blast.How far adrive from spokane is the idaho trail.thanks for the links makes me want to go wheel.Cant wait for goldendale.
________
the volcano vaporizer

Last edited:
Dixon Ticonderoga said:
I am from Richland. Im down to go crawl whenever, just give me a PM. AIM screen name decatinthehat.
sounds good well do this iwont have the time till after goldendale.Iwork way to many hours but ido have sundays off.Do youhave a rccrawler?
________
silver surfer reviews

Last edited:
Yeah, I built that rear axle mounted motor TLT in those vids. Other then that I wheel a 98 4runner, which is torn up from last weekends trip to Naches. Needless to say I wont be wheeling that for a while due to a busted cv shaft, but i'm down to do some rc crawling. Ill be at goldendale too, so maybe I will see you there on the rocks. By the way, what auto parts store do you own/opperate?

Last edited:
Dixon Ticonderoga said:
Yeah, I built that rear axle mounted motor TLT in those vids. Other then that I wheel a 98 4runner, which is torn up from last weekends trip to Naches. Needless to say I wont be wheeling that for a while due to a busted cv shaft, but i'm down to do some rc crawling. Ill be at goldendale too, so maybe I will see you there on the rocks. By the way, what auto parts store do you own/opperate?
That rig[rear mounted motor] is way cool wat a killer idea.The parts store is in benton city.Were on dale ave detloff am autoparts.Ill be in goldendale for sure.Well surely hook up,have you found any good rccralwlin spots local.later
________
silver surfer vaporizer

Last edited:
Yeah there are a few spots local. There are a lot of rocks down on the shore of the columbia, sometimes I find random spots with the right layout. Im not on the pasco side often, but im sure there are places. There is a new housing development going in above my house in hills west with a manmade waterfall at the entrance. The dude who built it lets me crawl on that, its about perfect for TLTs. If you have any time this weekend, let me know, otherwise, see you in goldendale. later

Dixon Ticonderoga said:
Yeah there are a few spots local. There are a lot of rocks down on the shore of the columbia, sometimes I find random spots with the right layout. Im not on the pasco side often, but im sure there are places. There is a new housing development going in above my house in hills west with a manmade waterfall at the entrance. The dude who built it lets me crawl on that, its about perfect for TLTs. If you have any time this weekend, let me know, otherwise, see you in goldendale. later
maybe we could do that sunday im haveing problems with my esc or receiver so idunno wat to do im hoping to work it out i may end up in goldendale with a glitchin no servo power havin piece o shat.
________
volcano vaporizer

Last edited:
I had some glitching problems a while back. Soldering on the motor caps helped a lot if you dont have those on already. Antenna placement and wire layout seem to be pretty important. Hope you get it running by goldendale.

Dixon Ticonderoga said:
I had some glitching problems a while back. Soldering on the motor caps helped a lot if you dont have those on already. Antenna placement and wire layout seem to be pretty important. Hope you get it running by goldendale.
well i just got my plans changed dixon a guy called about a motor ive got up for sale.And he wants to come out on sunday and help me pull it.So here i go got to put fun stuff on the back burner to do not so fun stuff,atleast its profitable stuff and thats allways good.Ithink my crawler is looking for another cash injection and the sale of this motor will help matters.Ill tell the wife a fib about how much i got for it.HA HA[EVIL LAUGH].later
________
Honda CR125R

Last edited:
you guys get a worthy comp site and I will see if a crew from here wants to go. I will if it is within my schedule.

Dude said:
you guys get a worthy comp site and I will see if a crew from here wants to go. I will if it is within my schedule.
sounds good dude ive found a killer place at hover park.In the summer months the rattle snakes luv it also.Havent had any problems with those nastly bastards in the fall or winter.welltry to work somthing out this fall when i think it will be safe cause im a scart of those critters.meanwhile im trying to get rid of esc problems on the tlt.Ill be at goldendale with a good truck or a glitchin pile oshat eather way its to cool of a show to miss.
________
volcano classic

Last edited:
Back