• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

It's the Fridaaaaay before XRRAaaaaaay

Bones

That Guy
ninjas

Whatchu got going on?

Tonight having dinner with my exgirlfriend from 1994??? Should be interesting. laughing1 Go home jerk off

Saturday, garage door project and grilling/beers with a friend that night

Sunday Finish garage door, go for a ride I hope and meet the red headed roommate. :woody:

Leaving here by 11:00
Got a bunch of stuff going on at the house, Windstream guy, Insulation guy. Cleaning garage. Doing some paper work.
Tonight, date night with the wife. Dinner, movie (Kiddo is going to church for Parents Night Out)

Tomorrow: Wife and kiddo leave for Ft. Worth. I"M A BACHELOR BITCHES!!!
BUGGY WORK UNTIL ITS DONE! Cleaned, Polished, stickered, trailer loaded, etc.

Sunday: MUST get everything that goes to Bama to race locked and loaded on my trailer. So on thursday, all I have to do is open the door hook the trailer, and haul ass.

No other profound goals or plans. Just buggy work.

and my **** hasn't moved under it's own power yet!

really doubting the 900 mile one way trip at 8mpg and $4/gal at this point
If we do make it we might have to bring the yota and monday off so we can actually do some wheelin

Tonight Soccer game again with HB...

Tommorow Soccer Practice with HB

Sunday Some HB , some buggy

I dont know basically... throw buggy sprinkled in the mix here and there and youll have my weekend pinned down.

LOL , stayin home with the kids.... Buggy/HB laughing1

Tonight lay down, since this head cold is kicking my a$$.
Saturday finish swing project in the front yard.
Sunday hopefully wash truck and do some repairs on things around the house.

Home...that means more gardening :P

This is why I like to travel so much ;D

I started lifting weights on Monday and I can barely move. It is going to be a long weekend :afro:

Wife left yesterday for a girls weekend.
Buggy is ready for pickup at ORC.

Hum, what to do this weekend? Probably work on the buggy a little.

wngrog said:
I started lifting weights on Monday and I can barely move. It is going to be a long weekend :afro:

I heard, saw the video on You Tube, damn you could hurt yourself man.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9b-VqCD-Xc

Friday-Have a termite inspection at 3:00, family time tonight
Saturday-Go hunt a gobbler early, daughter has a soccer tournament this weekend (3 games tomorrow :o)
Sunday-Gobbler hunting again if I do not kill one Saturday, hopefully semi-finals of soccer on Sunday afternoon

Today: Stress about an ACT and try to remember how to do all the Math stuff, maybe pick up my ZJ.
Saturday: Take an ACT and hope I do well enough not to have to take it again. ;D
Sunday: start to write a mag article that's due Tuesday. Oh, and start and finish my taxes. :eek:

Speeding said:
Today: Stress about an ACT and try to remember how to do all the Math stuff, maybe pick up my ZJ.
Saturday: Take an ACT and hope I do well enough not to have to take it again. ;D
Sunday: start to write a mag article that's due Tuesday. Oh, and start and finish my taxes. :eek:
My best friend works for ACT here in Iowa, want me to see if she can pull some strings? molaugh

bigsilly said:
Friday-Have a termite inspection at 3:00, family time tonight
Saturday-Go hunt a gobbler early, daughter has a soccer tournament this weekend (3 games tomorrow :o)
Sunday-Gobbler hunting again if I do not kill one Saturday, hopefully semi-finals of soccer on Sunday afternoon

Joel, had anymore visits from the chrome pecking gobbler?

Chip@WhiteRhino said:
Joel, had anymore visits from the chrome pecking gobbler?
Nah, but I did see this one a couple of weeks ago.... thumb.gif

easter198.jpg

Latest posts

Back