• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Kaner

They (Eastsider's) must be so grateful that tire size is the defined issue in order to resolve trail damage......cause over here (Westsider's) the issue is more complex than just tire size.

Has anyone seen my blinders? I need to point my finger.

Oh.....there they are. I left them on my keyboard.:;

Stupid/selfish drivers with large tires can do a hell of a lot more damage than if they had small tires.

I don't see how you can argue against that without looking like a fool.

It's pretty obvious that some big tired rigs with idiot drivers did the damage. It actually looks a lot like the damage I've seen in Evans where no trail existed in years past.

Can't blame the agencies for focusing on tire size, that's the only thing they can focus on.

Stupid/selfish drivers with large tires can do a hell of a lot more damage than if they had small tires.

I don't see how you can argue against that without looking like a fool.

It's pretty obvious that some big tired rigs with idiot drivers did the damage. It actually looks a lot like the damage I've seen in Evans where no trail existed in years past.

Can't blame the agencies for focusing on tire size, that's the only thing they can focus on.

So by that logic followed to its logical conclusion we should all be out there in open diff 4wd lawn tractors...

Big aggressive tires CAN tear stuff up.

Big horsepower CAN tear stuff up.

Small non aggressive tires are environmentaly friendly and do little damage even if you try to.

Small horsepower can't do much damage either.

Why don't we focus on the real issue of educating the people we see as much as possible? I know some will tell us to fawk off but they will get theirs for their actions. One thing to keep in mind is big tires mean you don't HAVE to tear up the mud to get through it. I'm boring to watch in the mud.. :redneck:

My truck is big and dumb but I will run trails and have lots of fun anyway just relaxing with my bussies. The size of the rig makes many areas (parts of funny/moon rocks etc) that smaller rigs just can not do possible and it makes a normaly boring trail such as kaner fun and tight creating a challenge.

So by that logic followed to its logical conclusion we should all be out there in open diff 4wd lawn tractors...

Big aggressive tires CAN tear stuff up.

Big horsepower CAN tear stuff up.

Small non aggressive tires are environmentaly friendly and do little damage even if you try to.

Small horsepower can't do much damage either.

Why don't we focus on the real issue of educating the people we see as much as possible? I know some will tell us to fawk off but they will get theirs for their actions. One thing to keep in mind is big tires mean you don't HAVE to tear up the mud to get through it. I'm boring to watch in the mud.. :redneck:

My truck is big and dumb but I will run trails and have lots of fun anyway just relaxing with my bussies. The size of the rig makes many areas (parts of funny/moon rocks etc) that smaller rigs just can not do possible and it makes a normaly boring trail such as kaner fun and tight creating a challenge.
Argue all you want but if you really drive this way then
your a minority in this issue and you know you are. You also know that the FS and other agency's are under staffed for law enforcement. You also know that most users don't care enough to say anything or even report on other users doing this kind of damage. Its very difficult for the agency's to catch and prosecute offenders so its more logical and cost effective to legislate equip. since many of the users cant seem to understand the damage they are doing to our sport when things get tore up like this. Coming soon will be no wet wheeling (like the Rubicon is already) and soon will be more vehicle restrictions like tire size. and permits to go wheeling. I just hope the FS gets off its duff and gets something done soon because quite honestly myself and most of the people that fix these trails are very tired of cleaning up after the dumbasses tearing them up.

Argue all you want but if you really drive this way then
your a minority in this issue and you know you are. You also know that the FS and other agency's are under staffed for law enforcement. You also know that most users don't care enough to say anything or even report on other users doing this kind of damage. Its very difficult for the agency's to catch and prosecute offenders so its more logical and cost effective to legislate equip. since many of the users cant seem to understand the damage they are doing to our sport when things get tore up like this. Coming soon will be no wet wheeling (like the Rubicon is already) and soon will be more vehicle restrictions like tire size. and permits to go wheeling. I just hope the FS gets off its duff and gets something done soon because quite honestly myself and most of the people that fix these trails are very tired of cleaning up after the dumbasses tearing them up.

Yea I really drive like that, whether by choice or not I have to due to 4 squirrels under the hood and 44's on the axles. :redneck:

All of the issues with the FS being under staffed are issues that trail watch is in existence to do you realize that right? Education followed by prosecution when needed.

Back