• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My comp rig REVAMP

I decided to go ahead and re-configure the battery packs on more time--ended up moving the 2 cells that were on the servo to the sides--triangle shape.... I also went and swapped everything over to deans plugs. Not 100% sure how the velcro will work out but I will run it and see what hapens...

mini132.jpg

mini133.jpg

And of course--- With a new rig I needed a new body----ok I just stripped my old body(which I like) and repainted it with the same colors as my bronco body was--I like it MUCH better than the blue....

mini134.jpg

mini135.jpg

mini136.jpg

Well I had planned on this upgrade but the timing was perfect as my ESC dropped dead..

But its the novak goat brushless setup--this should hopefully do the trick

mini137.jpg

Ok the rig has been doing pretty good and holding up for the most part(blows drive shafts alot). But since its time to build a 3rd rig for my lil girl--I figured I would upgrade/chance my rig and save the old parts for hers....

Starting with this-----ax10 tranny and dna dig....

mini146.jpg

Nice Crash, good upgrade. My R2D trans/dig set up needs to go as well. I'm thinking of putting it on the scaler since I wont be running dig on it and going to the ax10 as well.

granted, I haven't touched either of the crawlers since we moved into the new house. :rolleyes: They'll make good winter projects to get them going again.

Ok the rig has been doing pretty good and holding up for the most part(blows drive shafts alot). But since its time to build a 3rd rig for my lil girl--I figured I would upgrade/chance my rig and save the old parts for hers....

Starting with this-----ax10 tranny and dna dig....

mini146.jpg
Make sure you upgrade to metal gears in the tranny. I have blown two sets of the plastics and it sucks setting up the VF dig everytime as it is picky about tolerances...at least mine is

Nice Crash, good upgrade. My R2D trans/dig set up needs to go as well. I'm thinking of putting it on the scaler since I wont be running dig on it and going to the ax10 as well.

granted, I haven't touched either of the crawlers since we moved into the new house. :rolleyes: They'll make good winter projects to get them going again.

slacker :redneck:

The R2 will be going in the new rig for my lil girl :awesomework:

Make sure you upgrade to metal gears in the tranny. I have blown two sets of the plastics and it sucks setting up the VF dig everytime as it is picky about tolerances...at least mine is

For now I am going to run the tranny as is (drive gear is metal) untill I figure out if I am going to do another chassis or not....

Are you going to keep running the Goat with the AX-10 tranny?

I've got some video of Marcus's ax-10 crawler with a Goat. RIDICULOUS!!! :redneck: The wheel speed is nuts. That the route I plan to go.

Back