• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My name is Stephen

smbroady82

First off, I really appreciate the add to Easyline, it really means a lot to me. I wasn't sure about starting a thread or not but here it goes.

Hey guys, my name is Stephen Broady. I'm from the Huntsville/Gurley, AL area. I believe I've met most of the guys on here that still wheel over the years. I've got a Toyota that I've had for 6-7 years or so that has been through a million stages and I've got a buggy project going on as well. I work for Huntsville Utilities and I'm also a grad. student at Athens State. If anyone needs anything in my area let me know and I'll do my best to help. I've got a ton of parks within an hour or two from the house so when my junk is in one piece I'm usually at one of them (Hale Mt. is 25min, BK 45min, AOP 1hr). I've got an awesome fiance' that has no problem with me spending a ridiculous amount of time and money on this hobby that we all love. thumb.gif I'll post some pics of my rigs after a while.

Anyways, if there is anything I can help with on the board, or with Hardline Rides or anything, let me know.

Thanks again guys
-Stephen or Broady
........or "Sam", "Scott" or "Shaun" as Gregg would say

Awe fukk, population increased by 1 I see. Welcome to the big EASY....not much goes on here typically, but it pops off every now and then. This is where you post once you get married and she starts caring about all the money and time you spend...reference my Dee-vorce thread. Haha. Welcome aboard, homeskillet. :drinkers:

TacomaJD said:
Awe fukk, population increased by 1 I see. Welcome to the big EASY....not much goes on here typically, but it pops off every now and then. This is where you post once you get married and she starts caring about all the money and time you spend...reference my Dee-vorce thread. Haha. Welcome aboard, homeskillet. :drinkers:

Lol thanks Josh

I was able to do some horse trading for the Toyota , ended up with a rzr buggy, sold that and ended up with this all within a week.

Grew up watching Todd wheel this thing, pretty cool to end up owning my favorite samurai.

Quick rundown:
385ci
350 auto MVB
Atlas race case
Built 60/14 5.13s
Fox coilovers
Alum links
Warn comp winch
Corbeaus
Racelines
39 reds
MSD ignition
Etc.

ee89cde82964171e97b6af44e0cf2f80.jpg

f5e3909e67852f482d692be82673eb69.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sup fools, got a new buggy a couple months ago. This one is the wife's. Bunch of Toyota parts. If any of y'all still ride, we'll have a damn good group at AOP next weekend for labor day ride. I know WIZZO and Daniel from EL will be there.

80658ba439a0c18da317de135b5d6bcb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back