• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My name is Stephen

That's awesome, Rachael looks right at home there Shawn and should be real comfortable in it. Someday(hopefully soon) mine will be ready for some dirt therapy and hangout with ya'll again. thumb.gif

CHASMAN9 said:
That's awesome, Rachael looks right at home there Shawn and should be real comfortable in it. Someday(hopefully soon) mine will be ready for some dirt therapy and hangout with ya'll again. thumb.gif

Yeah she likes it, she's figuring out why I told her we needed an auto for her lol. At least she can drive a manual, I'm proud of her.
Hopefully all my coilover stuff shows up next day or two.

Is burkey done with yours yet ?

smbroady82 said:
Yeah she likes it, she's figuring out why I told her we needed an auto for her lol. At least she can drive a manual, I'm proud of her.
Hopefully all my coilover stuff shows up next day or two.

Is burkey done with yours yet ?

Just got it finished last Thursday and went straight to Prattville for some color. He said two weeks and it will be ready. I wasn't going to do any paint on it yet, but Jason made me an offer I couldn't refuse. I still haven't seen it yet though, Jake kept it a secret and Jason picked it up before I could even see it. I just paid for it. lol When I finally get it, I will only have to do some minor things and it should be good to go, so please keep me in the loop for rides. :dblthumb:

smbroady82 said:
You misspelled "I'm gonna bust my a$$ this week and have mine ready for the shakedown run"

My RCV shafts are way out. It should be driving in a few days (only waiting on 1 part) but far from being « wheel-able »

kmcminn said:
You ordered them?

Yeah.

Not going to AOP though. Sinful is down so I'm going to hang out at Donny and Amanda's, help them put it back together and rework some of the creative wiring that's on it. And get great food 8)

Silverado is back to making a nasty valve train noise. Probably going to swap an engine in it. Takes priority over the Buggy.

The wife loves her little buggy now, we ditched the treps for some newer 39 reds (thanks Kevin) , and Wizzo hooked us up with some Radflos w/ resis and a baseline party tune! Completely different buggy now .. the reds for sure work better on a light rig like this, I do miss the toughness of the 40" trep and when it's slick , but overall we love them.

Sway bar, auto and some axle upgrades coming soon!

Hit up Wizzo @ [email protected] for all your off-road shock needs!

8764C826-652B-4594-B9AD-E19037E717E8.jpeg

That's one good looking rig. Looks like it's a lot of fun.

thanks man, its just a little lightweight Toyota based Angry Fab chassis
my wife had a rzr tube buggy and it was time for her to upgrade, she's getting the hang of it and likes it a lot more
and its holding me over until mine is complete, now if I could just quit tearing hers up :spin:

That's awesome to see Rita loving trail riding with you and sticking to it. I hate to see spouses give up on something like this and staying home in the kitchen improving their sammich making skills. Don't get me wrong, I love a good Spam sammich, but would rather see them out tearing up ****. Might have to start a thread about the women in wheeling? :cool:

That's awesome to see Rita loving trail riding with you and sticking to it. I hate to see spouses give up on something like this and staying home in the kitchen improving their sammich making skills. Don't get me wrong, I love a good Spam sammich, but would rather see them out tearing up ****. Might have to start a thread about the women in wheeling? :cool:

ahhh, idk, we don't wanna get you too worked up, ya might have a heart attack! molaugh

Back