• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

new 33's

Ok how do you move it to the 4x4 section?

THe truck is on 31's right now but im planning on some 33's soon and the only other mod i was thinking about was regearing the truck and throwing in a celica motor I have and putting some money into the motor. Like i said its a DD build not really for offroad cause i have my 87 toy project for that.

Let the mods do it!!! (translates to---I have no flippin' idea how to move it other than starting a whole nuther thread!:haha:)
If your motor runs ok, the first thing I'd do is re-gear; Don't change out the motor unless you know it has some major issue that you're not divulging...You may find that regearing will bring the power back outta the lil squirrels!!!:squirrel:

Let the mods do it!!! (translates to---I have no flippin' idea how to move it other than starting a whole nuther thread!:haha:)
If your motor runs ok, the first thing I'd do is re-gear; Don't change out the motor unless you know it has some major issue that you're not divulging...You may find that regearing will bring the power back outta the lil squirrels!!!:squirrel:

Well the truck is in Snoqualmie and it want through the last two floods so I wanted to swap the mootr and not deal with that. I figured ill have to rebuild the front and rear and change all the fluids and such too so I was thinking about re-gearing it when i tore it apart to check out the axles.

Toyo M/T's are good and will last on a yota. I run them (32s) on my 04 ranger and love them in snow, mud, rock, dirt, pavement etc. Damn good tire but not really all that cheap but I think worth it:awesomework:

Ok so i think im either going with the traxus(most votes), LTB(dirt cheap and I like the look), or the maxxis bighorns(cheap and seem like they will work good on a DD) Any other suggestions to consider before I buy? Im thinking about getting them before january or right after that.

run the 33" mud kings from tire factory. im on my third set and havent had a single problem with them. ran the 33s on a chevy and never got stuck (wasnt a wheeler by any means tho). found that they grip fairly well on ice with the centers siped and balance real easy (super smooth ride). theyre radials too so tire wear isnt a noticable problem. i believe theyre the best bang for your buck tire out there and would recommend them to anybody! check em out!

Back