• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ORV opinion poll-time sensitive

The results are in for the online poll from last weeks online poll question "What should be the next step in considering an off-highway-vehcile trail system near Quilcene" as the poll title was printed and headlined per the Port Twonsend Leader last week and again this week in the actual printed edition of the Port Townsend Leader.

totals are as follows:
693 votes 60% (or more as graph only goes to the 60% in the paper)we need one so let's address noise, enviromental problems and get on with it .
5 votes or less than 5% for I'm opposed to it ,but I think it needs a lot more study.
11 votes or less than 5% for We nshould establish one ,but current sites are inappropiate.
and 452 votes or just under 40% for It just insn't needed and the community has spoken. Stop all Planning.

Again this is the final votes for this online poll with a total of 1161 tatal votes recieved and calculated .

Thanks you all for taking your time and for being involved in recreation.

Last edited:
Dianamal77 said:
The results are in for the online poll from last weeks online poll question "What should be the next step in considering an off-highway-vehcile trail system near Quilcene" as the poll title was printed and headlined per the Port Twonsend Leader last week and again this week in the actual printed edition of the Port Townsend Leader.

totals are as follows:
693 votes 60% (or more as graph only goes to the 60% in the paper)we need one so let's address noise, enviromental problems and get on with it .
5 votes or less than 5% for I'm opposed to it ,but I think it needs a lot more study.
11 votes or less than 5% for We nshould establish one ,but current sites are inappropiate.
and 452 votes or just under 40% for It just insn't needed and the community has spoken. Stop all Planning.

Again this is the final votes for this online poll with a total of 1161 tatal votes recieved and calculated .

Thanks you all for taking your time and for being involved in recreation.

Thanks for the heads up and the results!

:;

Latest posts

Back