• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PLanning an SAS on a 98 Ranger????

Just thought i would let you guys know. I'm starting this on this coming friday!!! Look for a listing in the garage section sometime this week, I plan on having it done by this coming sunday:awesomework: The only thing I will need to get done next week is the front driveline and probably the rear!

I'm getting rid of the fullsze parting it out using some pieces to get my fullsize cherokee done and the rest of the parts to offset some of the cost of the striaght axle!:D

Wish me luck this is the newest 4x4 i have ever worked on. . . I'm kinda an old skool iron guy, so I'm hella excited!!!:cheer:

Peterson's 4 Wheel and Off Road just did a similar build up called Danger Ranger. Check it out.

This all ready came up on the first page.

Angelfly...Are you cutting down the axles from the fullsize to put under it?

Not using fullwidths anymore i have to drive the beast on the street daily so that just wouldn't work out. . . If you are anybody else want them I'm trying to sell them. . . I have no idea what to ask for a complete 3/4ton setup with 4.10s???

the one in the mag, was an older TTB ranger, he has a newer SLA ranger which is very different.

Peterson's 4 Wheel and Off Road just did a similar build up called Danger Ranger. Check it out.

good luck and i want to see the truck when you get it done!

Back