• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Quirks...what odd **** you do?!

Y'all a bunch of weirdo's! Lol, only thing I guess I'm weird about is when I put my boat on the trailer, it has to be perfect from one side to the other, I have literally backed it back in the water 3 or 4 times before to get it perfect. I guess it could be the 12 Miller lites making it go on wrong?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

PHolman used to make fun of me parking my rig on the trailer about 40-'levin' times before I got it where I wanted it. He'd tell me "I don't know if you just suck at puttin' that thing on the trailer or you have that much attention to detail....I'm gonna play the odds and say you suck. "

I would love to hear that again from him.....

tonybolton said:
PHolman used to make fun of me parking my rig on the trailer about 40-'levin' times before I got it where I wanted it. He'd tell me "I don't know if you just suck at puttin' that thing on the trailer or you have that much attention to detail....I'm gonna play the odds and say you suck. "

I would love to hear that again from him.....

Man, I just laughed a lot then got all teary eyed just reading that

tonybolton said:
If I have 3 things on my plate to eat, I eat each one before moving on to the next. :dunno:

I eat incredibly fast...like been in prison fast. :eat:

I make lists of things I need to do and cross them off when complete. Like a "TO KILL LIST", but with much more menial tasks. :spin:

Anybody else got any quirky stuff? I like knowing I'm not as odd as I think I am. :)

We're not so different, you and I......except if I have 3 things on my plate, I eat them proportionally until I have 1 bite of each left when I finish. :eat:

TBItoy said:
I just chop all my food up and stir it together like a casserole/goulash

Makes me go crazy.....I have once or twice been known to party and mix my peas in mashed potatoes.....but those were the drug years.

Depends on what im eating if I eat each one seperately least tasty to best taste. Or I mix it all together as a casserole and chow down. As a kid I did not want food touching, now who cares. My biggest food thing is I dont want any juice with my beans/peas/corn. Makes a mix that im not fond of yet. I like things to be in some fashion of order, does not have to be OCD order just a reason for the rhyme. I put my money in order small to big, does not matter front to back or back to front.

BIG QUIRK
My wife is bad about taking clothes out of dryer and laying them in front with no basket to put what was in the wash in there. Drives me crazy CRAZY cRaZy, clean clothes go in a basket, closet, or wherever clothes need to be put. The only clothes that go on the floor should be dirty. Thats prolly my biggest quirk. To say I have fussed at her over this is an understatement. I have rewashed several loads just for that and she aas mad because she was going to wear whatever was in the floor. To say a fuss was made is an understatement.

Re: Re: Quirks...what odd **** you do?!

mikeparker said:
Depends on what im eating if I eat each one seperately least tasty to best taste. Or I mix it all together as a casserole and chow down. As a kid I did not want food touching, now who cares. My biggest food thing is I dont want any juice with my beans/peas/corn. Makes a mix that im not fond of yet. I like things to be in some fashion of order, does not have to be OCD order just a reason for the rhyme. I put my money in order small to big, does not matter front to back or back to front.

BIG QUIRK
My wife is bad about taking clothes out of dryer and laying them in front with no basket to put what was in the wash in there. Drives me crazy CRAZY cRaZy, clean clothes go in a basket, closet, or wherever clothes need to be put. The only clothes that go on the floor should be dirty. Thats prolly my biggest quirk. To say I have fussed at her over this is an understatement. I have rewashed several loads just for that and she aas mad because she was going to wear whatever was in the floor. To say a fuss was made is an understatement.
Lol mine leaves **** in the dryer. I dont half ass do ****, including laundry. I do my own laundry, I usually have about 3 loads a week bc I also do all our bath towels. We do laundry on Sundays and she goes to bed earlier than me, so I do mine last. It takes an act of congress to get her to get the last load of hers out of the dryer and do something with it. I'm like you gonna move this **** or what? Same thing every weekend, she knows I have to do my laundry, it never changes. Women are retarded.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I sent an (ex) girlfriend home for making spaghetti with no meat in it... damn plate of noodle and ketchup bullshit. I still get mad thinking about it :****:

TBItoy said:
I sent an (ex) girlfriend home for making spaghetti with no meat in it... damn plate of noodle and ketchup bullshit. I still get mad thinking about it :****:
Unforgivable...
Good thing you got that physco out of your life.

sleepsontoilet said:
I use my hands to dry off before using a towel when I'm done.

Same here. Ol lady buys these bullshit thin ass towels that are 100% saturated after drying my hair and beard, or thick towels that are made out of plastic or some **** that has zero interaction with the water on you. I need to go buy my own, but it's one of those things that you don't think about while you're at the wall marks.

Only quirks I can say I have is I like chubby chicks and new socks. Before I got married, I used to buy a pack of socks, wear them once, throw them away. I got a bad case of the foot rot in Grafenwoehr, swore off used socks. Ol lady practically threatened divorce if I didn't wear them at least twice (washed of course).

And yeah, ever since basic I've eaten like I'm in prison.

I thought I was the only person with the sock problem. I can't stand socks that aren't new. Same as you before marriage I'd throw away and buy new. Now I wear a little longer but still give them away way before they are wore out. Never had feet problems just don't like the feel of old socks. Prob came from growing up wearing the same socks for years.

Another thing is after several drinks I will start repeating myself, never knew till someone brought it up. Now I try like hell not to repeat the same thing.

Small noises while driving bother me. I'm sure I have a ton more my wife or close friends can tell you.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Yeah the folks that get them need them. They're still in really good shape and they are happy when they get them. If my trash can help someone else out then I'm happy. I'm with ya thought I couldn't wear them either.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

No problem with socks here......Now my wife and my FIL, they have to have that stitched part at the end has to be perfectly set across the ends of their toes. Also when they buy the socks, that stitch has to as small as they can find.